More than White...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heather111

Reaction score
Just wondered what you think is the best way to apply Creatives MTW. I've tried one sweep from side to side and also in two strokes from each side in (if that makes sense) and neither look that good. And as for tidying up the smile line with Nailfresh, can't get to grips with that-it seems to leave a scruffy smile line !!!! Anyone any ideas?? :sad:

Make sure you use a thin coat first and sweep side to middle then other side to middle (does that make sense??). Leave for two minutes then do another thin coat and this should give it the density. The best way to clean up the nail with the Nailfresh is using a gel brush which is nice and flat - see if that helps at all.

I thought it was just me that couldn't get to grips with More Than White. :o Time for another practice!! :lol: I sooo wish I lived nearer Essex, then I could come along to your get togethers. :biggrin:

plaoh said:
I thought it was just me that couldn't get to grips with More Than White. :o Time for another practice!! :lol: I sooo wish I lived nearer Essex, then I could come along to your get togethers. :biggrin:
Whereabouts in Suffolk are you? I know that Peppercorn has come to a meeting and she lives in Ipswich. I apologise if that's nowhere near you but i was chucked out the geography class when i was in school coz i talked too much :o !! Believe me you are not the only one that finds it hard to work with MTW and it is just practice. I find its like using a gloopy nail polish but the key is definitely to apply two thin coats - give it a try and let us know how you get on.

plaoh said:
Hey Louise, its turned out to be more than an Essex meeting anyway, it probably should be just called geeky meeting cos we`re not all from Essex. You could always stay with one of us anyway so as not to drive home late at night and you`d be more than welcome.

Latest posts

Back