More than White

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yolanda

Reaction score
I have been reading a lot about the More Than White product, however I cannot seem to find the product listed in the CND site. Probably I am missing out something however I have been looking for ages. Does it have another name, so to speak?

Thanks Yollie

Yolanda said:
I have been reading a lot about the More Than White product, however I cannot seem to find the product listed in the CND site. Probably I am missing out something however I have been looking for ages. Does it have another name, so to speak?

Thanks Yollie
More than White is part of the Fabric# range. Why not just call Designer Nails on 0113 275 5719, and someone will be happy to assist you with information about this product.

Thanks so much geeg, you are so helpful :). I wanted to see the bottle and the info with it. I will be doing my foundation on 13, 14, 15 and I will defo ask my lecturer about it. (Since I live in Malta).

Although I am still waiting for the course to start, I am so excited that I have not stopped reading about nails since. I hope this will help me ask the right questions when the time comes :) I am not a person to go somewhere unprepared so this is why I am looking at things now.

Thanks

Yollie

If you want to know more about the product, look here on the site at tutorials and I have done several ... every question you may have is answered on there plus step by steps ... much more info than is on the bottle :) . Go to Premium Geeks, then tutorials.

Being a Sunday morning I will have some time off...so I am going to read some features :)

Thanks again, I wish I was in Spain near you, I would have definately booked my foundation with you cause you have so much experience to offer and you also take the time to help newbies like me.

Yollie

Yolanda said:
Being a Sunday morning I will have some time off...so I am going to read some features :)

Thanks again, I wish I was in Spain near you, I would have definately booked my foundation with you cause you have so much experience to offer and you also take the time to help newbies like me.

Yollie
Thank you love. It's nice to be appreciated! Have a nice Sunday and if you ever find yourself on the Costa Blanca let me know..

Latest posts

Back