Morgan Taylor's Glow in the Dark

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HollysRose

Reaction score
Has anyone used the new Glow in the Dark top coat by Morgan Taylor, from the Rocky Horror collection?

I have a client who really wants it on her nails for Halloween. I bought a bottle from Sally's on Friday and have been testing it on myself and my guinea pig (AKA my mam) and it just isn't working. I've used it over three different colours - two MT and one OPI just to see if it made any difference - and I've tried it on it's own over a plain nail. I've tried one thin layer, two thin layers, three thin layers, one thick layer and it just doesn't seem to be glowing in the dark!

Is anyone else having the same problem? I've been on a break from the beauty business for a while and only came back a few weeks ago, since then I've only used gel so I'm thinking it's probably my fault somehow. Can anyone recommend anything?

Maybe it needs some time under light whether it be a lamp or sunlight to 'charge'

It's a normal polish and doesn't mention anything about using a lamp with it. I've had it on for about a day now and still no difference. I'll try putting it under my lamp for a bit, see if it helps. :)

Thank you for your advice. If it doesn't change, I think I might give MT a call in the morning.

No sorry for confusion, I meant just a normal household light - seeing as its dark out now and we have no natural sunlight. I know from past experience that some kids toys that glowed in the dark had to be in the light for so long before they would glow! hth!!

Did you give the bottle a good stir?

Latest posts

Back