Moroccan Oil brushes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma99900

Reaction score
Recently bought these, but my god I can't seem to stop the hair from getting caught in them! I'm beginning to dread curly blow drys!!! Anyone else found this?

Recently bought these, but my god I can't seem to stop the hair from getting caught in them! I'm beginning to dread curly blow drys!!! Anyone else found this?
Ive just bought Ibiza boar bristle brush's no hair gets stuck in these at all wonderful handles there cork,so no slipping even with product on your hands.lovely soft curly blow dry. My Headjog ones drove me insane for catching hair in the handles.

Ive just bought Ibiza boar bristle brush's no hair gets stuck in these at all wonderful handles there cork,so no slipping even with product on your hands.lovely soft curly blow dry. My Headjog ones drove me insane for catching hair in the handles.
Are they as good a grip as the head jogs? I struggle with grip a lot I can't use a smooth handled brush at all any more (I've wrapped fabric plasters around my mini round brush for grip!) I have both Moroccan oil and headjog brushes and they both catch around that bit :/

Are they as good a grip as the head jogs? I struggle with grip a lot I can't use a smooth handled brush at all any more (I've wrapped fabric plasters around my mini round brush for grip!) I have both Moroccan oil and headjog brushes and they both catch around that bit :/
They are brilliant to grip best ive tried especially if youve got product on your hands because its cork. I wrap hair elastics around my old wooden handled brush works ok.

I have a massive issue with grip aswel, I'm glad I've seen some other posts mention gripping problems. I'm 25 and was worried I was getting old lol.

The hair just completely tangles in the brush when doing a curly blow dry. So fustrating as I've heard great things about the moroccanoil brushes !

I have these brushes and personally don't think they are any better than the headlights brushes I had before, both drive me mad with the hair in the handle!!

I don't find the handle an issue it's the whole damn brush lol

Moroccan Oil brushes are fab?

Head jog ones are shite.

I just don't see much difference! Maybe it's because I get so frustrated with the hair in the handle! I've tried smaller sections, lowering the speed on my drier etc to try and combat it but it keeps happening! Long hair is the worst x

Cams, what am I doing wrong?! :(

Cams, what am I doing wrong?! :(

I'm not sure i used to have the purple and black head jog ones about a year ago and they're f***ing disgusting[emoji24] the hair gets caught in the handle and ragged out the scalp, the hair gets stuck in the bristles.

But then the Moroccan Oil ones are really nice i think! I wanna try the GHD ones though!

Moroccan OIl Brushes are OK but not amazing in my experience.
The bristles are in there pretty tight so I can see where the brush might snag on the curly girls. Maybe get it pretty smooth with a paddle brush before pulling out your round.
GHD brushes are good!
ERGO BRUSHES ROCK! They are the best I have ever used.

I'm not sure i used to have the purple and black head jog ones about a year ago and they're f***ing disgusting[emoji24] the hair gets caught in the handle and ragged out the scalp, the hair gets stuck in the bristles.

But then the Moroccan Oil ones are really nice i think! I wanna try the GHD ones though!
I have the pink head jog ones and they are absolutely diabolical.
Everyone loves moroccanoil brushes I must be doing something wrong.

Moroccan OIl Brushes are OK but not amazing in my experience.
The bristles are in there pretty tight so I can see where the brush might snag on the curly girls. Maybe get it pretty smooth with a paddle brush before pulling out your round.
GHD brushes are good!
ERGO BRUSHES ROCK! They are the best I have ever used.
I was doing a curly blow dry earlier today on straight hair and I normally leave the brush in whilst moving onto the next section, and they just kept getting stuck!

I absolutely love the Regincos and Ibiza brushes, best I've ever used, just ordered some more last night.

Regincos for boars bristle, and Termix for ceramic. Best brushes I've used to date.

Do u guys leave the brushes in the hair untill you've finished the next section (hope I'm making sense)?

chris I cant remember if it was you that told me about Ibiza brush's I love them,they are so light easy to use,for the first time im leaving them in to cool, im going to buy some more.

Last edited:
LOVE my Moroccan oil brushes...they NEVER catch.
That being said, I also love a boar bristle!
Could it be the product your using in the hair being too sticky?

Red star, I purposely didn't use product yesterday to test this. Still caught in the hair. :(

Latest posts

Back