Moroccan Tan help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ShelbyHolmes

Reaction score
Hi,

I've sprayed my second client today in 10% Moroccan Tan solution. My client has washed it off after 4 hours as guided, however she's messaged to say she hardly has any colour and I'm now worried! Can anyone tell me why this is? The only other person to have this solution was my daughter, who I sprayed yesterday, as a guinea pig and her's turned out perfect however she seems to have become darker again today. Does the solution continue to develop slightly?

Thankyou x

Hi Shelby,

All MoroccanTan products are fast acting and this means that you don't need to keep them on the skin for as long as traditional fake tans. However, the reaction between DHA and proteins & amino acids in the skin still takes time, therefore once rinsed off, the tan keeps developing until the next day.

We recommend rinsing off the product with warm water only, no body wash, soap or shampoo, as using these products will stop further development of colour.

If you client followed your instructions correctly, then she would have found that she turned a beautiful bronze colour a few hours after she rinsed the product off.

MT
x

Latest posts

Back