Moroccan Tan help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

melfro

Reaction score
Hi...
So I have been spray tanning for 7 years, I used to use Sienna X which gave varied results, then moved onto a locally made organic brand which was amazing but ceased trading.
I have been using Moroccan Tan since the summer and am getting very caries results with it.... I'm not sure where I'm going wrong.

Firstly I find the wash off times confusing. I was told eyween 2 and 6 hours..... Does this mean 2 hours gives different results to 6 hours? And what happens if clients leave it longer?

I tell my clients to rinse off in plain water, I get lots of reports saying the colour is good after first rinse off then when they shower normally the next day they are left with very little colour.

I also get lots of feedback saying the tan isn't dark enough. Clients who.usednto.go for 8 or 10 are going for 14 and still not getting dark enough results.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Hi Melfro,

Thank you for choosing MoroccanTan and we are sorry you are having difficulties with choosing the best product for your clients to achieve the desired results.

Attached is our solution guide which may assist you with colour choices and rinse off times :)

Happy to assist further and you can always email us directly [email protected]

Love,

MT
xx

Attachments

• 2018.10-MT-Product-Guide-Web.jpg
    2018.10-MT-Product-Guide-Web.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 37
I tried all the Moroccan tan solutions overnight but none were dark enough. Most of my clients and myself prefer a dark tan.

I tried all the Moroccan tan solutions overnight but none were dark enough. Most of my clients and myself prefer a dark tan.
Can I ask which brand you use?

Latest posts

Back