Moroccan Tan vs others?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jopanni

Reaction score
:)Hey guys

Does anyone use Moroccantan. I'm going to the Cnd open days later this month and I really need to buy some make of tanning solution and I'm wondering if I should wait for this event before ordering any other make and possibly buy at the event.

Thanks

Considering how new to the market it is, we are very pleased with the reception to MoroccanTan. If you're going to be at the open day next weekend, that is certainly the place to be able to get the skinny and have all your questions answered :)

Have fun, wish I was there - but theres this little "Event" I must attend too!

I use moroccan tan i my salon and i absolutely love it :)

Their retail range has proven to be very popular with my clients , in particular the mouse (which i love and use myself) and the 3 in 1 tan extender which is also in mouse from :)

The spray tan is lovely , has a natural golden glow to it and i love the 15% exotic solution for clients who want a really deep tan.

clients find the 1-2 hours wash off time a bit daunting at first and don't think the tan will come out , but once they've tried it they don't ever want to have to sleep in tan solution again :)

There are many brands on the market and everyone has their own preference. Shop around for some samples and see which one works best for you.

Personally i think RED based tanning solutions are the best looks like a sunbed tan very real. Hate YELLOW based tanning solutions with a passion. I also stay away from Green based solutions because when they near expiry the solution just goes green and totally unusable.

Happy Tanning

Latest posts

Back