Moroccan Tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tammy2910

Reaction score
Hiya,
Completed training & fairly new to the process. Just wondered if anyone could help with a few questions please?
Instructions say I should use about 50mls per tan. I'm using double that?
Also the hours to leave the tan on are so vague.
10% says 2-8 hours?!?!
15% says 1-6 hours.
11% 4-8 hours?!?!
Little confused really.
Also, during training I was advised to not let anyone sleep in their spray. But at 7pm last night I did 11% & she was going to bed at 10. Not even had the minimum 4 hours at that.
Help much appreciated.
Thank you xxx

I don't use Moroccan Tan so can't advise on times but....

Yes 50ml is about average but that will come with time and practice always expect to use more at first but as you perfect your technique that will change.

I use LA Tan and have a few clients that sleep in it after having a spray at 8/9pm

Hiya,
Completed training & fairly new to the process. Just wondered if anyone could help with a few questions please?
Instructions say I should use about 50mls per tan. I'm using double that?
Also the hours to leave the tan on are so vague.
10% says 2-8 hours?!?!
15% says 1-6 hours.
11% 4-8 hours?!?!
Little confused really.
Also, during training I was advised to not let anyone sleep in their spray. But at 7pm last night I did 11% & she was going to bed at 10. Not even had the minimum 4 hours at that.
Help much appreciated.
Thank you xxx

Hi, firstly when I first started I was using probably double the amount I now use, check you have your equipment set right and you will gradually use less with experience and practice.
The original collection ( 8%, 10%, 12% & 14%) is to be left on for 2 hours.
The exotic range (11% & 15%) are slightly different 11% 4 hours and 15% 1 hour
I tell all my clients to try and stick to these times, when asked if they can sleep in it I inform them for best results to stick to these times where possible. As sleeping in it or leaving it on for an excessive amount of time will not make them any darker but will only effect the quality and longevity of their tan.
My sister in law always insists on sleeping in her tan regardless of my advice, and it slightly dries out her skin and the tan never lasts very long, like 4 days where myself and other clients that follow these guidelines have amazing feeling skin thanks to all the benefits in Moroccan Tan and our tans last 10 days plus!

Thank you so much. What should my equipment be set too? Xxx

Misslelly,
Have you always used Moroccan tan brand. Why did you choose it? I am just trying to decide on a brand and just learnt of this brand [emoji4]

Last edited:
Misslelly,
Have you always used Moroccan tan brand. Why did you choose it? I am just trying to decide on a brand just. Learnt if this brand [emoji4]

Hi yes I've always used Moroccan Tan,
I trained with them because I wanted the best possible indepth training which I really got with Moroccan tan and sweet squared, I initially planned on training with them and then maybe switch solution after, but after learning all about the products and having my tan on the day there's no way I'd switch now I'm loving it and my clients are too! Xx

Hi yes I've always used Moroccan Tan,
I trained with them because I wanted the best possible indepth training which I really got with Moroccan tan and sweet squared, I initially planned on training with them and then maybe switch solution after, but after learning all about the products and having my tan on the day there's no way I'd switch now I'm loving it and my clients are too! Xx
Thank you for this info - can I be a pest and ask where you did the training? x

I did my training in Truro, it said Truro but was actually close to Newquay in Cornwall xx

Latest posts

Back