mosaic powders ( mrs geek )

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
hi

can you tell me how much the mosaic powders are and if they are sold in a set or single as they are not in the new CND catalouge that came today

many thanks
:)

I'm working from home and don't have a price list here BUT, I will post the price tomorrow! The Mosaics come in a set and are not sold seperately - only the glimmer powders come seperately. The idea behind mosaics is that you can use them individually or you can mix them to create different colours. :)
If you log on to Christies Nails web site, she has done some really great work with them (just to give you an idea) but I will forward the price tomorrow. I am terrible with prices as it isn't really my area of the business but I will bring a price list home so I have one to hand! ;)

BTW - you have just received another edition of the original price list; our new one is being done now and will include all the NEW products! I think it should be ready by beginning of Feb! Hope this helps! TTFN ;)

thank you mrs geek you are a star as i said on an earlier post CND is always there to help you

:D

... Mosaic powders are £35.00 plus VAT. There are 6 colours, Spanish Tile (reddy/pinky), Golden Glass (yellow), Colbalt Glass (blue), Terra Cotta (orange), Jade (green) and Quartz Crystal (purple). Hope this helps you - ;)

thank you so much for taking the time to do this for me i shall telephone CND and place my order :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back