Mosaic Powders

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ange in 'Bama

Reaction score
Anybody use these? :?: I need hints/tips/tricks to making them evenly consistent. I have just started trying them and I am having trouble getting the color even. I am mixing them with clear, but I can't seem to get it right. :rolleyes:

I use and love them, sometimes the mix ratio seems tricky because the pigment but playing helps a lot. Get some little containers to put a color you mixed up in it, that is the best way to stay consistent on a certain color is to make a batch of it lol.

Ange in 'Bama said:
Anybody use these? :?: I need hints/tips/tricks to making them evenly consistent. I have just started trying them and I am having trouble getting the color even. I am mixing them with clear, but I can't seem to get it right. :rolleyes:

Hi Alabama Angie - why are you mixing with clear :?: don't need to, just use with R+ or Radical and create a bead - just like normal ;) You may want to try different brushes so you can work tiny BUT HEY why not do 3d art on nails like Christie's bugs - that kind of thing - fun huh and easier than you thought :idea: :shock:

I will try some flowers today! :flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back