Mosaic Twilights

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Well been playing with the mosaics today,
I had this powder in my box since last October, but never used it, well only to add sparkle to other Creative powders............
But used it today on its own...........
It camouflages really well, hides any nail short comings..........
have a look...............
I love it .............bridal springs to mind...............

Attachments

• Twilight.jpg
    Twilight.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 182
Very nice Ruth, I agree very nice for brides, i've done quite a few, its nice when they want something a bit different.

As u know i've pinched boyfriends camera and one of my full sets was twilight sculpted!! So here u go
Paula xx

Attachments

• twilight sculpted.jpg
    twilight sculpted.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 147
Ruth and Paula love the pictures.
Its a lovely soft look, and would as Ruth said be ideal for brides.

I love the twilight..... very pretty and subtle........ Ruth, does the twilight make the darker colour mosaics lighter or just add sparkle?

Carol

Makes them a bit lighter, as it is a shimmery semi covering powder..............
Absolutly fab................

twilight looks great!! I'll definately have to get some of it!

Both look brillaint, i didnt realise twilight had that much sparkle to it i will definately be purchasing some at olympia!!

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Well been playing with the mosaics today,
I had this powder in my box since last October, but never used it, well only to add sparkle to other Creative powders............
But used it today on its own...........
It camouflages really well, hides any nail short comings..........
have a look...............
I love it .............bridal springs to mind...............

Ruth...Paula....your nails are LOVELY :) I've got the Twilight Powder and have only used it the same way as Paula...but Ruth....you have given me inspiration!!!

Really impressive nails, both of ya!

Jenny - Nails x x x x :) :) :)

paula1973 said:
Very nice Ruth, I agree very nice for brides, i've done quite a few, its nice when they want something a bit different.

As u know i've pinched boyfriends camera and one of my full sets was twilight sculpted!! So here u go
Paula xx
So have you just used Twighlight on it's own or have you added it to white?

Adele

They are gorgeous....do you do a 50/50 split with your prefered powder or is Metro just a powder you use on its own? I will be doing my conversation come July!!!!! and want to start to get some ideas together.... :green:

Ruth & Paula,
Those nails are just simply gorgeous, I must give it a go ! Especially loved the twilight with the white tips !! Have quite a few brides for nails this spring/summer so may have to purchase some. Although do have the Metro glitter, but certainly does not have the same effect.
Luv Sam x

would u still cover it with a clear powder or does it not matter so much when filing as its a silver glitter anyway

I've just used it on its own,

Paula x

Peppercorn Nails said:
So have you just used Twighlight on it's own or have you added it to white?

Adele

Ruth and Paula those nails are glittering fantastic :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back