Most Embaressing Moments....Ever!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha ha they made me laugh you sound like fun ,:lol:
and they all sound great go on tell us some more :hug:

Bless you for that:hug: but, nope, just a bit c**p!:green:

Classic stories everyone!!! Honestly my life is just one embarrassing moment after another really!! However one that springs to mind was when I was 18 or maybe 19 I was browsing around our local market looking for christmas presents. My hair back then was all long and twisted up into a big clip, with bits hanging down (can picture it but struggling to explain it!!) So there I was looking at some charming hand made wind chimes that were hanging just above head height....then I saw something else at the back of the stall (I cant remember what now) I got onto tippy toes to reach to the back of the stall and I felt this searing pain in my head....arghhhh I think, and I realise my movement has been restricted....jesus whats going on I think.......:eek: then there was the horrid dreadfull realisation that my hair had got tangled up in the wind chimes...:eek:
It was very embarrassing!! The owner of the stall had to cut me out...once she had finished laughing I hasten to add!!

One of my most memorable embarrassing moments was when i was just 16/17yrs.

I got up for work one morning and my brother was asleep on the couch his clothes, wallet, shoes etc strewn across the floor, i picked up everything put them all neatly together finished getting ready and went for the door, as i opened the door there on the floor/step was a featherlight(Durex) so instead of taking it back in i just shoved it in my purse (so my dad didn't pick it up and my brother get into trouble) and set of to work.

I never thought no more... i got on the packed bus sat upstairs waiting for the conductor to come round for the fares, still half a sleep myself, this bus conductor comes up to me and asked for my bus fair i reached into the zipper of my purse where i kept my change and there wasn't enough so i opened the back of my purse where i kept my notes,
just as i Opened the popper this blooming featherlight falls on the deck......:eek: OMG everyone looked!!!!
The conductor looks at me with a big grin loud chirpy voice and says...... whay hey lovely that yours!:o:o:o..... why don't you come up and see me sometime:Grope:

I nearly died:Scared: was totally mortified, Never the less i never got that bus again for a long while lol.

Oh so many...
Wedding last week asking a girls mum if her daughter was pregnant (she wasn't). (in my defence my gf thought she looked it too. Very unflatering dress and belted jacket combo).
Skinny dipping in a glacial river (very cold) on a geography field trip - not so bad - until the pictures taken became a second currency at school.
I could go on.

I must always remember that closed mouths gather no feet.

jo

Latest posts

Back