Most Embaressing Moments....Ever!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ladybgemini

Reaction score
Right geeks, lets find out our deepest darkest most embaressing moments ever.

I'll start ... omg I am so going to regret this lol.

I was 18, working in a beer and wine wholesaler in the office/cash n carry. My boyfriend at the time was also working there. I was serving a rather gorgeous guy whose parents were absolutley loaded, and after he gave me the order he said "would you like my card".

I should have just nodded and said yes but didnt realise what card he was on about an thought he was trying to give me his number so I said "sorry but that's my boyfriend behind you"... Just as I finished saying it I saw the little VISA sign in his hand and realised what he meant:smack:

So come on geeks, share yours too (francesXXX, you can tell em about the red paint hehe)

Rachel xx

When I was 14 I used to work after school and weekends in a local corner shop. The owners used to have their living accommodation behind a curtain that led into the shop.

One evening this guy came into the shop and asked for a packet of 'featherlite' and pointed to the cigarette display (where the condoms were also displayed but I didn't know what they were - honestly I didn't!). I am searching the cigarette display for what he asked for and asking him if he wanted 10 or a 20 pack. At this point the owner came out and said he would deal with this customer and I could carry on stocking up the chocolate displays.

Ummm.. I thought .. what was that all about then... I was so intrigued why the owner came through that I 'nicked' a packet of the said item and took them home. Later that night I opened them up and saw what they were... I think I turned every shade of scarlet there is... even though nobody was in the room with me. :eek: And each time this chap came into the shop to buy anything I flushed up... lol!!!

I thought I was really street cred as well at 14 but I didn't know what the little pack of 'three' actually were. lol!!

My first job when I was 16 was in a violin shop in Birmingham.

It was a very popular shop, kinda old fashioned looking and the customers seemed to be well off, well spoken people. Unlike me!

Anyway , I had this really bad head cold, I really didn't want to let my boss down, so I stuck it out and went to work. But you know how it is when you've got a cold.....blocked nose, sometimes runny, voice like Marge Simpson.

I was dealing with a customer at the time and suddenly realised that my nose was getting runny. So I'm desperately reaching in to my pocket for a tissue, which I can't seem to find, at the same time trying to deal with this customer.

My nose became so uncontrollably runny, I literally had to cup my face with my hand and pretend to look for something under the counter.
To my absolute horror as I took my hand away, I discovered I was having an horrendous nose bleed. Gushing it was!

I stood up in a panic, hands and face covered in blood, and passed out behind the counter again.

Was it embarrassing? Not really 'cause I don't remember much.
But looking back on it, it was slightly cringe worthy!:)

Well I have many embarrassing moments lol
Like the time I took my first child to the baby clinic (client-typo thanks jules lol) the room was packed and the receptionist said name and date of birth I said my name and birthdate to which she replied loudly Not yours the babys :irked:

Well I have many embarrassing moments lol
Like the time I took my first child to the baby client the room was packed and the receptionist said name and date of birth I said my name and birthdate to which she replied loudly Not yours the babys :irked:

And there's another embarrassing one! LOL (sorry:hug:)

How young are your clients then?

Oooooh just a baby.

Oh Lell sorry mate, couldn't help it! :lol:

And there's another embarrassing one! LOL (sorry:hug:)

How young are your clients then?

Oooooh just a baby.

Oh Lell sorry mate, couldn't help it! :lol:

God I have clients on my mind it should say clinic lmao :lol:

When I was much much younger and still living with parents, I had a hot date. I was so nervous, and had practically starved myself all day. Anyway just before he was due to pick me up I was so hungry, I went into the fridge and my mom had made a lovely big trifle. I got a large spoon and dug in !!!! :lol:

Thinking I was in the privacy of moms kitchen and he wasn't due for another 10 minutes, I went for it, spooning the trifle into my mouth whilst the trifle was still standing in the fridge.

When suddenly I looked up and there he was watching me through the kitchen window.
He had come round the back way, instead of waiting in the bloody car like I told him to!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: He was watching me raid the trifle bowl.
I let out one big scream when I saw him. It was pitch black dark outside and his face was up the window. Bloody cheek!!!!

I was very embarrassed I can tell ya. I only saw him a couple of times after that!

I remember having to take my youngest son (who was about 12 months old) to hospital in an ambulance. It turned up and into the back we went. I get REALLY travel sick and they had put me in facing backwards - after about 5 minutes (felt like hours!) they had to stop the ambulance and turn me round as I had gone really grey (apparently) and off we went again. Five minutes later we had stopped again because I looked ready to pass out...they made me lie on the stretcher cradling my son on my chest, and by the time we got to the hospital I was a wreck and had to be wheeled into A & E in a wheelchair - still clutching my son! The nurses came flocking round and asking the ambulanceman what was wrong with me....to which he replied "she's just travel sick, it's the baby we've brought in!". I felt such a pratt but it took me hours to get back to normal!!

My son was fine by the way, he had got a water infection and I was stuck in the hospital until he had a wee - which I had to catch in one of those pot things....hmm not an easy task!

dont know if its the most embarrasing but i was talking about this my my best mate last week.
When i was in the navy we shared a room 4 of us..on a saturday morning 2 would go to tesco and get the vodka we would push our beds together and get drunk before our big night out at the naval school of dancing( boobs on plymouth) so we me and my mate descided to pull moonies and the others had their cameras out.........so later that week the pics got delivered and there is me and vikki with our bums out pinned to the mess notice board....and my backside had the inprint of the toilet seet on it.........yes had been to the loo before getting my large one out and didnt realise

Omg, I've had loads of embarrassing moments lol. One that sticks out in my mind was after I had separated from my first husband. I had taken a long break from men, so it was just me and my at the time 1 year old son for a long time. I had a date for the first time in months and was very nervous, I wanted to create a good impression of course.

Everything was going well, we had been for a meal and then were heading to the pub and I was trying to be all sophisticated and create a good impression, when a fire engine went screaming past, and I said,"Oh look it's a nee naw" :o:o

That relationship didn't work out!!!! :lol::lol:

I will never forget this...

Many moons ago, when I was 19, I was seeing two guys. One was much older and married (I know, I know, but I was young and stupid). Anyway.. married guy was trying to get me to see him one night when I had already arranged to see the other one, who was a mechanic. I said to him something like, 'I'm really tired, don't feel like going out tonight, think I'll just stay in and watch Eastenders.'

Soon as I got off the phone to him, already dressed to the nines, jumped in my car and sped off to mechanics house. Only I never got there because I had a car crash about 20 yards from married guy's front door. It was an A road with hardly any houses on, and that long ago I didn't have a mobile, so I had to knock on his door (he was mighty surprised to see me, he look terrified) I had to use his phone to ring the mechanic, explain I wouldn't be turning up, obviously he offered to come and get me and tow my car to the garage so I had to sit there and wait for him whilst being comforted by married guy's wife.

When mechanic guy arrived in his grease monkey clothes with a bunch of flowers and a kiss for me I honestly wished the ground would swallow me up.

Well, I have to say, I did learn from that experience..

'be sure your sins will find you out'

I can remember sharing my most embarrasing moment on her some time last year I think it was.

Nows the test - I am not going to post on here again and am going to wait and see if anybody remembers what it was! I am hoping no body remembers, but I have a sneaking feeling there is one person out there (naming no names but the party queen couldnt stop laughing) who will kindly tell all!

I wait with abaited breath! :eek:

I paid my money into the bank and a condom (sealed) was stuck in the side (ididnt know till it was lying there - on the desk next to the male cashier.

(I dont know why - wasnt long after had my son so I had hundreds)

I couldnt do a thing about it - he hadnt noticed - then he did and said 'woah there'

He carefully put it back in my paying in book and put it in the draw.

I ran out - humiliated. Forever.

I think I've posted this story before....

I used to work downtown Montreal on one of THE busiest streets, McGill College Avenue. Many HUGE businesses along there, with the college at the end.
800px-McGill_College_Avenue_%283%29%2C_Montreal_2005-09-02.jpg

jimage168413.jpg

and it ALWAYS looks this busy, day or night.

Anyway.. I worked in McGill Tower right next to the Eaton center... (big brass doors out front).
It was in late July, heatwave weather. So I was wearing a flimsy ankle length broomstick skirt with a dressy sleeveless blouse.
And a thong:o (you know where this is going, right?)

Ok, so it's lunchhour, and the street is PACKED with people on lunch, lunching on the terasses, walking every which way on their lunch break and shopping and tourists, business men of all kinds every which way...
I stepped out front of the tower to have a smoke, and tucked my purse under one arm to light a cigarette.
I had to cup my lighter as there was a wind rushing up the street.
then it happened.

The wind grabbed my skirt and threw it over my head.:eek:
My back was to the street....................... and so was my ass with a thong....
:o:o:o

Horns honked (cars were bumper to bumper), men whistled, everyone laughed.
MANY of the businessmen that I worked with (stock brokers) and men in the building that I knew only by sight were outside and were treated to an interesting view.
That afternoon, I couldn't look anyone in the face at the office, and later on, received many invitations to lunch which I turned down:!:.

I didn't smoke out front again for over a year.

Lesson Learnt?
NEVER wear a thong under a broomstick skirt and NEVER wear that kind of skirt on a windy day:!::!::!:
(broom stick skirt: http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluefly/prodImage.ms?productCode=2009434&width=300&height=300

Hi I remember as a teenager having a sixteenth birthday party in the house,
everything was going fantastic until the two dogs got the lid off the bin in the garden and the two Jack russel dogs came in fighting over a sanitary towel ,

Hahaha, I've got a similar one.

I was wearing a short flimsy skirt with a thong underneath also. I was stepping over a low fence from a busy maccas carpark, to get to a laneway and I had my hands full carrying loads of stuff. I got one leg over the fence just as a car load of guys came along the lane and the wind picked up. So there I am one leg on each side of the fence and my skirt around my ears. Nothing I could do I was carrying too much stuff, and they slowed right down, almost stopped, I was so embarrased. As soon as they drove off I got over the fence and ran to the office where I hid for the rest of the day.

The skirt thing happened to me a little while ago. Same as Victoria. Having a cigarette outside work when the next thing my skirt is round my ears. It's a quiet street but there is a huge building opposite covered in scaffolders!:eek: I had nice knickers on, though.:green:

I do really embarrassing things on an almost daily basis, so it's quite hard to narrow it down!

My boob falling out of my wedding dress whilst dancing was a bit mortifying (don't think many people saw though).

Being sick on my husband on our first date. Still don't know how we ended up married!:green:

A couple of weeks ago I slapped a bloke on the bum thinking it was a mate of mine.....you guessed it, never seen him before in my life.

Loads more, but I think I've wiped them from my memory!:green:

The skirt thing happened to me a little while ago. Same as Victoria. Having a cigarette outside work when the next thing my skirt is round my ears. It's a quiet street but there is a huge building opposite covered in scaffolders!:eek: I had nice knickers on, though.:green:

I do really embarrassing things on an almost daily basis, so it's quite hard to narrow it down!

My boob falling out of my wedding dress whilst dancing was a bit mortifying (don't think many people saw though).

Being sick on my husband on our first date. Still don't know how we ended up married!:green:

A couple of weeks ago I slapped a bloke on the bum thinking it was a mate of mine.....you guessed it, never seen him before in my life.

Same here. I seem to like to entertain my nearest and dearest with the stupid things I do on a regular basis. I think the best has to be the time I decided to go to a new funky dance class.
I got there a bit early, not wanting to be late. On going in they appeared to of already started. Didn't quite know what to do so looked for a space to just quietly join in. Sadly the only space was right at the front, so I sidled in and started to try and follow what was going on.
The song ended and the dance instructor said " can I help you?"
" I'm here for the funky dance class".
" That starts in 5 minutes, this is the end of the line dancing class."
Oh dear...........

Ha ha they made me laugh you sound like fun ,:lol:
and they all sound great go on tell us some more :hug:

Latest posts

Back