Most popular Bio Sculpture Xmas colours?!x

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

em2104

Reaction score
Most popular bio sculpture xmas colours?! Xx

Not sure theres really much seasonal change in peoples requirements when it comes to biosculpture.
I found the people who required this service were mostly fairly conservative and stuck to one or two colours throughout the year.

Could be just my experience though..

All my clients either have 63 or a glitter which i pre mix with the clear gel xx

Please could you talk me through the steps?! What do u use as your base layer? Then would u do 2layers of glitter? Then the finishing gel? Thanks xx

I use one layer of clear gel, one layer of colour similar to the glitter I'm going to use, then use a piece of kitchen foil and place the glitter u want to use on it then add some clear gel and stir it together until it makes a thick paste then apply it to the nail and I either finish with s gel or sealer depending on their nails xx

Moulan rouge!! (63)

Starry Nights (80)

It's been very varied for me
19 PBR
63 Moulin Rouge

a few have gone wild for starry nights which was unopened until this week, but lots have had their usual colour with 2043 silver glitter on top.

2012 with 2043 looks lovely
I'm sporting 117 with 2043
took a photo of 115 with 2043

Attachments

• 115 & glitter.jpg
    115 & glitter.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 3,118

Latest posts

Back