Most popular individual lash extension size

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mc_sab09

Reaction score
I've just newly training using Lash FX but just trying to source other materials and get an idea of what is popular and worth buying in - what is the most popular lash size at the moment?

I was told 12mm 0.20 thick in J and C curl and someone kindly said Mink lashes are good (which are considerably cheaper than Lash FX)

Any other tips and advise welcome!

I've just newly training using Lash FX but just trying to source other materials and get an idea of what is popular and worth buying in - what is the most popular lash size at the moment?

I was told 12mm 0.20 thick in J and C curl and someone kindly said Mink lashes are good (which are considerably cheaper than Lash FX)

Any other tips and advise welcome!

Good Morning :)

Its good to have a full range of lengths as you never know what sort of look your clients would like until they are with you. My most popular lengths are 12s and 14s. The majority of my clients want full thick lashes with quite a few looking for length as well. To create thickness, you need to fill fill fill and so the shorter lashes play a huge part! I go through loads of 8s and 10s as well.

In regards to lash thickness, I tend to stick to .20s. I do have selected .25s in stock but these can be heavy on the natural lashes and create droopiness when growing out or heaviness to your client.

Lash curl again is dependant on the look your client is after. I use Novalash and we only have two types of curl - Natural which I reckon will be between a B and a C curl and Curly Curly which I think is between a C and a D curl. I use mostly Curly Curly lashes as they suit my client base.

I havent tried mink lashes so cant comment on those but im sure someone will soon :)

Anything elseI can help with you know where I am xx

I haven't done many sets but I've never used lashes longer than 11mm (yet).

When I was trained, I was told that the extension should be no more than a third longer than the natural lash, so that's what I stick to. And as a result my most popular length has been 9mm so far. I stock a variety of lengths in .20 B curl, .15 B curl and .20 C curl.

So I was looking on ebay and there has been a lot of purchases with some of the suppliers on there - is it not that important what type of lash you use?

Maybe a daft question?!

I find the most popular length is 11mm by far. I class it as a "medium" length. I only use C and J curl. i was also trained to apply only 1/2 to a third longer than the natural lash. Anything too long and it wont last and will weight the natural lash down.
Generally the lash extensions are all made from similar materials, but some of the cheaper ones can be more plasticky and harsh feeling.

Latest posts

Back