Most popular massage?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobynRobyn

Reaction score
Hi fellow Geeks,
I am looking into massage courses but with so many to choose from, I'm just wondering what your most popular massage is [emoji4]

Hot stone or back neck and head

I’ve never done a full body massage since doing my course!! All people book is back neck & shoulder

Back neck and shoulder, full body, indian head massage :)

Hi fellow Geeks,
I am looking into massage courses but with so many to choose from, I'm just wondering what your most popular massage is [emoji4]

I never really do full bodies, not since college. I see a lot of anxious people and they can be embarrassed about their bodies so just have back massage or head neck and shoulders. Sometimes feet and legs with head massage.

I find mine are stressed and need head massage but also a lot of bum workouts these days = sore legs.

Having a full body massage qualification with the A and P underpinning knowledge will give you the skill to do ant part of the body if you choose to.

I did Aromatherapy so wherever I can I use my oils in any treatment I choose, clients' health permitting of course.

I aslo did Indian head and have never liked performing it , so instead I use the head massage technique from the course and add it to the french facial massage to provide the ultimate luxurious and relaxing facial I can do.

So my most popular in order of bookings is :-
Back,neck shoulder massage
Feet and lower leg, added to my pedicures.
Facial massage added onto the facials I offer with or without additional scalp massage...just gorgeous.

I'm qualified to do massage and aromatherapy but I only offer aromatherapy on my treatment menu as no call for full body Swedish these days.
I get far more full body bookings than just the back.
I also offer hot lava shell massage which is very popular and clients see it as a bit more luxurious

Go for shoulder and back neck.

Latest posts

Back