Most popular nail shape?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

soniamarie

Reaction score
Hi just wondering what is the most popular nail shape, what are you all asked for the most. I see in magazines there is a lot of different shapes but what do most of your clients ask for?

I only work on natural nails not acrylic so clients mainly ask for oval shape and sometimes square

Coffin/Ballerina is my most popular at the moment..Gutted because stiletto are my faves haha xx

Coffin/Ballerina is my most popular at the moment..Gutted because stiletto are my faves haha xx
Hi mikala this maybe a bit of silly question, but what is the difference in coffin and ballerina. is it just the length? they look the same to me but thats on pinterest. I have yet to meet someone with stiletto nails, just wondering about different shapes so I can have a practice. xx

I do a lot of coffin , almond and edge x

Lots of almond nails for me now. I remember when everyone only ever wanted square.......much prefer the way it is now with lots of variety and individualism.

Mainly almond here too x

I work mostly on natural nails and do a lot of rounded, almond on longer nails and squoval x

Hi mikala this maybe a bit of silly question, but what is the difference in coffin and ballerina. is it just the length? they look the same to me but thats on pinterest. I have yet to meet someone with stiletto nails, just wondering about different shapes so I can have a practice. xx
I think they're the same just different names,I do the same when someone asks for coffin or ballerina anyway haha xx

I think they're the same just different names,I do the same when someone asks for coffin or ballerina anyway haha xx
Clients and nail techs all have different opinions on nail shapes. Almond and stiletto often a variety of shapes lol.
I use ballerina as I think it's preferable to coffin..

Almond, coffin and squoval xx

Latest posts

Back