most wanted ...demo ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel fingers

Reaction score
i'm working at the olympia show this weekend demonstrating nails.

what kind of thing [as a visitor to the show] would you want to see demontrated ?

how to do fantastic nail art easily lol

i'm working at the olympia show this weekend demonstrating nails.

what kind of thing [as a visitor to the show] would you want to see demontrated ?

Are you doing Sunday? and what stand? I'll drop by and say hi!

I'd like to see 3d nail art with liquid and powder, I think its fascinating stuff but never had the incentive to tackle it.

I know a lot of the geeks have done tutorials on it, but I'd like to see it done in reality (if you know what I mean).

See you there.

Ju xxx

I'd like to see 3d nail art with liquid and powder, I think its fascinating stuff but never had the incentive to tackle it.

I know a lot of the geeks have done tutorials on it, but I'd like to see it done in reality (if you know what I mean).

See you there.

Ju xxx

i can do that.

Ooooo so if i have a nail free can you do one on me then :lol:

Ju xxxx

Excellent, thank you, I will come and find you on Sunday.

Then you can show me how to do a pink/white gel nail - I still haven't bought a new kit :lol:

Ju xxx

I would love to see that too i will come and see you i was trained by Tracy last year so will definitely visit your stand.

In Gel I would like to see that nail art thing where you like apply two colours and then drag something through in lines, like a cocktail stick...
Do you know what I mean ???
I think on some designs it looks lovely x

I have no idea on gel though but could be persuaded lol, so I would like to see anything tbh.
:lol:

In Gel I would like to see that nail art thing where you like apply two colours and then drag something through in lines, like a cocktail stick...
Do you know what I mean ???
I think on some designs it looks lovely x

I have no idea on gel though but could be persuaded lol, so I would like to see anything tbh.
:lol:

Oh emmsy with your talents you can do that, hey if i can any one can lol

Still its nice to see some of the top techs at work :green:

I'll pop by and watch a few demo's...was suppose to be a model but that person aint competing now and i already bought my ticket and got accomodation, cant afford to just throw it away so going to be there sunday untill monday night.

If anyone needs a model for monday...I'M FREEEEEEE

Yeah something with gel would be great as i dont do L&P yet, ooh im excited now its only a few days till i go! (sunday)

I have been demonstrating for many years, the thing that I am asked for the most is bread and butter advice, how to fit a form properly, how to hold a file, how to apply just the right amount, buffing in tips and applying sculptures that look like tips.

Most companies that you demonstrate for want you to sell something, the biggest market and markup is liquid and powder and will lead in to file, polish, tip, adhesive, forms and accessories sales.

Nail art is quite a niche market, particularly 3D, sure, it's great for a pose, but it doesn't sell product.

My favorite demonstration (I will only do one nail and expect them to get their other nails done at other booths, I'm not there to work my ass of doing free full sets) is to do the most perfect and most natural looking nail possible. Custom blend, muted natural looking whites (many have lost touch as to what looks real), in thickness, color, length and shape.

There is nothing quite like someone coming back at the end of the day with a hand full of lumpy artificial tragic looking fake claws and your nail looks absolutely beautiful and by far the best.

I also sign my name on the finger, so people can see when they are at other booths getting a nail done who has done the best looking nail.

I demo in 3D a lot. ppl request that too, but you have to decide whether you explain what you do and stick to basics, either are shown and do your stuff and ppl look and that's all.

if you work right, ppl tend to buy exactly what they've seen you used

Latest posts

Back