Mother and Daughter package

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cute Tips

Mastering it Geek!
Reaction score
I did my first 'Pretty Little Lady' party on Saturday for eight 8 year old girls. It went really well and girls had a fab time.....so much so that one of the young girls has emailed me asking if i could do a 'Mother and Daughter' package that she would like to buy for herself and her mum...( these kids have got very rich parents)!
I love the idea of doing this and Im just wondering if anyone else has done a package like this and what they do and any other ideas that I might not of thought of.

Here is what Im thinking so far:

As a 'Luxury Package' both Mother and Daughter start with a SpaManicure with polish etc Then they recive a facial with face mask etc etc whilst polish dries. They then can have lunch, I could give them a choise of fresh sandwiches ( from a very popular sandwich bar just round the corner from my salon)!
With refreshments etc throughout.
Then finished with a SpaPedicure and polish.
I would like to offer dressing gowns for the Luxury package and seat them in my comfy pedicure chairs and treat them at the same time with possibley magazines and marshmallows between them so they can chat together and really enjoy themselfs

Not sure on pricing this yet.....what would you pay? any ideas?

Then as smaller packages maybe give them the choise of two treatments to enjoy together with or without lunch?

What do you guys think?....Im I missing anything....do you think this could work?
Thanks

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh sounds absolutely fab!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hum... how much do you charge for your spamani and pedi?

for me its $75 for the "luxury" package each. plus lunch, plus gowns/slippers. i would guess about $200 for both of them, depends on the cost of the gowns slippers or robes and lunch. and maybe mom's a good tipper:wink2:

Sounds fine to me, something I'd defo be interested in. xx

Latest posts

Back