mothers day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katherineiv

Reaction score
Hi, just wondered if any of you do special offers for mothers day? or even valentines day or just gift vouchers?

hello
yes we are offering special gift voucher packages for valentines/mothers day. Not sure how well they will go as we are quite a new salon! But we did some christmas packages and they were quite popular!!

I did gift vouchers for Christmas, which people really liked. They were boxed with sparkly confetti and then rapped with their choice of tissue paper and put in a cellophane bag and ribbon.
I thought I'd do the same for mothers day and valentines day. The wives/mums/girlfriends who got one said they were really surprised when they opened them and thought they were so pretty. The men were also chuffed as they didn't have to wrap anything up!

ohh that sounds lovely......did you put a product in with the voucher and where did you get the boxes from?

I did gift vouchers for Christmas, which people really liked. They were boxed with sparkly confetti and then rapped with their choice of tissue paper and put in a cellophane bag and ribbon.
I thought I'd do the same for mothers day and valentines day. The wives/mums/girlfriends who got one said they were really surprised when they opened them and thought they were so pretty. The men were also chuffed as they didn't have to wrap anything up!

hi i bet thet looked nice did you take pics of them i would of like to see them and where did you get the boxes from
jenny

hi i bet thet looked nice did you take pics of them i would of like to see them and where did you get the boxes from
jenny

I didn't take any pictures as I don't know how to get them onto the computer!
The boxes were wedding favour boxes, which I got from thelittleboxcompany.

Latest posts

Back