Moving from Shellac to a longer lasting gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi can you please tell me how easy it is for a removal of TGB ? I'm opening a vegan salon and tried this brand loved it but struggled to remove and not happy about the manufacturing in China link . Thanks Karen

Pretty easy to remove. Just got to gently file the topcoat to allowed the acetone to penetrate (I use a 100 grit) before wrapping the nails. About 10 mins to soak if the pads are well-saturated and you're good to go x

From TGB website:

Are The GelBottle Inc products vegan?
Absolutely, no fur babies are ever harmed in any way during the production of TGB products.
We do not test on animals or use animal produce and we absolutely never will

;)

Where is the TGB product manufactured?

I find the gel bottle removal alot easier than some other brands I've used! File off the top layer (top coat) and soak off with acetone, depending on how thick or how many coats are on you may need to wrap again but most of the time the little bits remaining after scrapping come off with a light buff. The manufacturing link to China I couldn't really comment on but don't think they would be able to advertise as being vegan/ cruelty free if they weren't even if they are made in China

Latest posts

Back