moving to spain as a nailtech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffie

Reaction score
Hi all,

I wrote about this subject as a dream more than a year ago.
Now I have decided to take the step and do it within a year.

I have done a lot of research on the net, but is it true that I have discovered that for being a nail tech in spain you didn't have to go to beautyschool.

Besides finding an apartment I have to go and look for a shop in Blanes (Costa Brava).

Loves

hi steffie
ohhhh dat wou ik ook graag doen....I'm from the Netherlands too living in England now...but i always thinking to start in Spain...ik wou zeggen veel succes and keep in touch...xxx

Hi all,

I wrote about this subject as a dream more than a year ago.
Now I have decided to take the step and do it within a year.

I have done a lot of research on the net, but is it true that I have discovered that for being a nail tech in spain you didn't have to go to beautyschool.

Besides finding an apartment I have to go and look for a shop in Blanes (Costa Brava).

Loves

Hey there!

What a coinsidence!! I lived and worked in Spain for a year and I lived in.... Lloret de Mar! Blanes is one town south of Lloret. Its a beautiful place, nicer then Lloret!
Although I like Lloret beaches more

PS. I opened a salon there with my sister in Lloret. She is still running it and just hired her first tech :)

Well, anyway. You are right, there are no regulations when it comes to our business.

Email me at [email protected] if you need more info.

Streets of Blanes in December

dsc08551nq3.jpg

Me in L'Activia Cafe in Blanes

activiacafeok2.jpg

Ahemmm...... its easy to gain lbs ;)

dsc08559au8.jpg

Good luck with your move to Spain and your new adventure....:lol:

I love it here in Spain...

Do you have your own salon or are you working as a mobile tech?

Good luck with your move to Spain and your new adventure....:lol:

I love it here in Spain...

Latest posts

Back