Moving to Spain, lashes or hairdressing?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isabella9811

Reaction score
Good morning my lovely geeks,
Im moving to spain next year, and im a fully qualified hairdresser &barber. So now that im doing my lash training tomorrow i will slowly start to do lashes from home and two days less in the salon untill i can do lashes fully from home.

Anyway shorten the question, anyone here that lives in Spain and knows what the lash business is like over there? Or will i be going back to hairdressing permanently ?

X bella x

Good morning my lovely geeks,
Im moving to spain next year, and im a fully qualified hairdresser &barber. So now that im doing my lash training tomorrow i will slowly start to do lashes from home and two days less in the salon untill i can do lashes fully from home.

Anyway shorten the question, anyone here that lives in Spain and knows what the lash business is like over there? Or will i be going back to hairdressing permanently ?

X bella x
Hi I know this is an old post, I am just wondering how did everything work out for you? I am thinking of moving to Spain I am a qualified hairdresser and doing a course in lashes I did find a equipped salon to rent but now thinking of going in as a mobile hairdresser traveling to hotels etc it is a seasonal resort so most likely blowdrys I also know a lot of the workers so hope to be able to some at my apartment also. I am so lost at the moment at registering as self employed and NIE number, any advice or thoughts?

Latest posts

Back