Moxie at GMEX?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sara Satchell

Reaction score
I know that Moxie is being launced at Gmex next month - does that mean I can purchase some there and then? If so - do I need any sort of ID (i.e. my Creative Customer Number) to prove I am creative trained?

Sara Satchell said:
I know that Moxie is being launced at Gmex next month - does that mean I can purchase some there and then? If so - do I need any sort of ID (i.e. my Creative Customer Number) to prove I am creative trained?
It is always good to have those details on you at a show. They do expect their customers at a show to be qualified as the shows are for qualified people but they are working I believe on asking for customer ID's at shows.

The plan is that Moxie will be there for immediate purchase .... it is a brillient system for those of us who like to work FAST and the colur is enhanced even further for those who want an extra in competition nails.

I have been using the retention+ but must admit after using NSI's Speed powders for the last 2 years i'm finding the change over quite difficult - thought i'd buy a bottle of moxie at the show. Just not sure how these things work as it's my first show! Im a "Show Virgin"!

:confused: Sorry to sound thick but what is Moxie, I would love to know.

Carol at Cottage Nails

I cannot offer much detail, however you can see the product in the Creative Nail Design Website :) I'm sure Geek would be able to answer your question appropriately like she always does.

Yollie

Carol at CottageNails said:
:confused: Sorry to sound thick but what is Moxie, I would love to know.

Carol at Cottage Nails
Moxie is a new L/P system from Creative Nail Design. Read my post above and you will se why it is different to other CND L/Ps..

which part of moxie sets faster, the liquid or the powder, or is it a combined effort? i was wondering if it would be posible to use the powders with retention + and get the enhanced colouring with a slower setting time. :|

This is what it says on the cnd website about Moxie:

Moxie Fast-Set Sculpting Liquid

Moxie is an attitude. It’s courage, confidence, initiative. If you’ve got Moxie you mix skill with hip, edgy style. Now our Moxie Fast-Set Sculpting Liquid will get you there faster.

Moxie is made for Perfect Color Powders and Ultra Powders.

Jue xxx

Latest posts

Back