Moyou - how to use?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samathiyy

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying some of the moyou london plates but I'm wondering how you use them?
Also the ones that the patterns make up a picture, how do you use them ones?

They're amazing I have 28 plates...you can buy polishes and stamper from them...you need to use stamping polishes such as konad and moyou with them as not all regular polishes work...I have taken a pic of moyou instructions ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1386334449.397836.jpg

I soooo need to get some of these, keep pulling myself off the website as could spend a fortune!

Thank you!! I'm going to ask for a couple for christmas!
The ones that the patterns make up a picture, how do you use them ones?
I've seen ones with a woman and another with a large owl?

I've just received the Festive 03 & 04 plates this week. (Bought directly from the Moyou London website ) and they arrived within 5 days.. OMG they are awesome. Stamp up really well too :)

You can just polish scrape and stamp whichever image you want..put it on the stamper any bits u don't want I use a q tip dipped in acetone to wipe off the stamper so just what I want is on it...they r very very good plates I prefer them to konad and bm....you need to work quick with stamping or the image will dry but u soon get in the gist of it it's really addictive x

the huge plates are great, just pick out a section of the image you want to stamp, apply polish and then pick it up with your stamp. you can clean your stamp if there are bits on there you didn't want as long as you work quickly.

If it helps cut out nail sized hole in a piece of paper and use that to frame the portion of the image you want from the plate.

Where can I buy the Moyou polish from as I can't see it on the website...

I got some from amazon sold by a salon distributor called you salon I think x

I find these plates smudge when applying to the nail- any tips on how I can stop them smudging? I used konad & bundle monster ones without any problems by the moyou London ones I find really problematic I use the konad polishs, help me pleassseee lol I love the designs but am getting so frustrated!! Xxxzz

Is it smudged when it is pressed onto the stamper? Or when pressed onto the nail...if on the stamp it could be the way you are picking up the image or not scraped enough...or your stamper might not work as well with these plates...if it's when you've applied the image to the nail it could be way it's being applied xx

Thanks for your reply, I find it smudges as I pick it up from the plate on to the stamp only a little so I tidy it up with a brush then when I stamp it on the the nails it smudges again, I roll the stamp on to the nail the same as I do with konad designs, but it just either makes it wonky or gives the design a shadow from where it smudges it to a blurred line rather that clean cut? Xxxxx

What stamper is it you use? Maybe your stamper needs a light buffing and cleaning over with a wipe...when I stamp after scraping I stamp flat and apply light pressure then I sort of roll the image onto the nail...that is when using my konad stamper....when using a softer stamper you can press it so the nail fits around the stamp so to speak xx

Use a XL squishy stamper and don't roll. Just press down on the nail or turn the stamper pointed up and press your nail down on the stamper. HTH

I use the konad stamper, thank you for the tips I'll give it another try :) xxxxx

I'm a bit confused.... there's 2 moyou's?
There seems to be a Moyou and also a Moyou London. Are they both the same company?

Sorry to hijack the thread but has anyone else's stamper been totally useless at staying inside the plastic bit? Mine falls out onto the nail when I'm stamping! I tried gluing it in but then it went all brittle and the corners of the rubber snapped off... It's like a big bit of chewing gum lol!

Xxx

I'm a bit confused.... there's 2 moyou's?
There seems to be a Moyou and also a Moyou London. Are they both the same company?

Yes I am confused by this also...

Sorry to hijack the thread but has anyone else's stamper been totally useless at staying inside the plastic bit? Mine falls out onto the nail when I'm stamping! I tried gluing it in but then it went all brittle and the corners of the rubber snapped off... It's like a big bit of chewing gum lol!

Xxx

Yes, I too have had difficulty keeping the blob in the hole! I am going to attach blue tack inside & see if that will stop it pulling out! It's annoying, especially when using on clients - doesn't look professional lol

I saw a post on the stamper falling out on a group on fb...some people use a hot glue gun...take the stamper out roll a line of hot glue inside...let it dry cold put the stamp back in then it makes a tighter fit x

Latest posts

Back