MoYou plates - selection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polish@glow

Reaction score
If you could pick a maximum of only 2 plates which ones would you chose?

My basket is overflowing as I want them all but in one hit it isn't possible.

Are there any discount codes available at the minute?

Thank you :)

There is no way I could choose just 2 plates! However, I would suggest you start with a couple from the pro collection. They are timeless designs, used all year round and on all ages.

Good luck, its very addictive!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love the mother nature full plate prints.
AS WITHIN the prints, I can always find something pretty for everyone...wether its a swirl, a heart, a flower etc there so gorgeous. And get your xmas order in sooooon..xmas ones will sell out by end of oct! LOL

Just a hint....
If you do a lot of extensionst, make sure you get an xl plate as the prints are larger...(if ur wanting full nail coverage styles I mean)

I'm waiting for the some of the Bridal plates to come back into stock, can't remember which number but its the one with the lace heart. They are all lacy designs and so pretty. When they do come in I'm also going to order one or two! LOL from the Pro range, as Profbeau says, they are timeless.

Karaxxx

I also have a rather larger shopping basket full of plates!can anyone tell me if the corrector pen is worthwhile? (Sorry to jump in!)

I also have a rather larger shopping basket full of plates!can anyone tell me if the corrector pen is worthwhile? (Sorry to jump in!)

Ah I just realised there are two companies called Mo You and I was not on the right one!

15off works at the mo :)

Has anyone used this plate yet ?? I finding it hard to get the image :( it end up wonky and no matter how many times I try I can't win.

Which plate?

Sent from The Bat Phone

I discovered MoYou plates a few years ago, when they only had a handful of plates, that was good as I have slowly built a collection. I am now totally addicted, and find the frequent releases costly, and totally sympathise with people starting off. Because plates sell out I now find myself panic buying new releases. Every release I say, I don't need any more plates, and every time I can justify it. I currently have two plates in the basket and will be adding two more tomorrow.........not good.

I'm waiting for the some of the Bridal plates to come back into stock, can't remember which number but its the one with the lace heart. They are all lacy designs and so pretty. When they do come in I'm also going to order one or two! LOL from the Pro range, as Profbeau says, they are timeless.

Karaxxx

Which ones are you going for? I'm
Getting married next year I can't decide!!!!! X

Which plate?

Sent from The Bat Phone

Sorry it would have helped if I uploaded the pic silly me ! This one :) ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408054786.156625.jpg

Sorry I'm new to stamping.. Are moyou the best to buy? I'm a gelish girl.. Can you stamp with gel polish?thanks x

Well I finally placed my starter order for 14 plates :)

I use shellac not gelish but its not great stamping with it - I use konad special polish with my existing stamps.

Which ones are you going for? I'm
Getting married next year I can't decide!!!!! X

The bridal ones I'd like aren't on the website because they are out of stock, I phoned yesterday and the lady said it was probably No.6 or 7.

I think with the problem collection I'll get No.4, I love the "words, cameo, owl and Roses" on that plate.

Karaxxx

Will mo you be at pro beauty?

The bridal ones I'd like aren't on the website because they are out of stock, I phoned yesterday and the lady said it was probably No.6 or 7.

I think with the problem collection I'll get No.4, I love the "words, cameo, owl and Roses" on that plate.

Karaxxx

Pro 4 is my most used plate! The owl has had so much use I may have to order another soon x

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm so pleased I'm not the only one.

I totally live beyond my means when it comes to plates.

This morning alone I've bought

Pro plate 05,
Bridal plate 04,
Tropical plate 08,
Festive plate 06
And . . . A new stamper and scraper so I have a few spares.

I have problems :o

You bad bad geeks, I have just ordered a festive plate, biker plate and pro plate.....and a stamp! With the code though so, feeling good :biggrin:

😫 I want to buy plates!!!! But funds will not allow. Got other stuff I need first. 😫

Latest posts

Back