MoYou plates - selection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tourist 17 has been used quite a lot this summer
Bridal 02 is great for Hen parties
Pro collection 10 is lovely, lots of nice flower designs
Tourist collection 07 is cute, although admiringly I bought it for myself as I'm going to Paris in October but some pretty designs on there too!
Oh and festive collection 03 was really popular last year with me!
X

I can't get the code to work, maybe they've had a run on them and now they've taken it off :(

Karaxxx

I can't get the code to work, maybe they've had a run on them and now they've taken it off :(

Karaxxx

I just used it about 20 mins ago, maybe give it another go? X

Gettin used to stamping slowly but surely using the moyou starter collection i got at show last year-Any good videos you would recommend and also what do you charge?

Ive just made my first moyou order! Whoop!

a02ed5e0fcdabcc7fc471125d09ad2d7.jpg

2f23e7e0b699242af599af4e391b6eeb.jpg

29a6c9df69497f4d46faa7ab5b53f613.jpg

ec0c4a019a558ae9ec48ecdda025a8c0.jpg

Arch man, fashion is ta wasn't there this am when I ordered.
Love the chevron style too...😢

Yea i love the chevron style cant wait til they arrive i wonder How long they take to get to ireland

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using SalonGeek mobile app

Yea i love the chevron style cant wait til they arrive i wonder How long they take to get to ireland

They take 3-4 days to Ireland xx

Yey thanks :)

Yey thanks :)

Hi im Ireland too so will be keeping an eye in how u get one love the plates u got!! Also how much u planning on charging for stamping! :)

Where abouts in ireland are you? Ill keep you updated, you know what i didnt even think of that ive no idea what to charge

Late night shopping!!! Couldn't turn away when I saw a live discount code! 6 plates later and bank balance lighter!

I have a slight addiction, I now have
Pro xl 09
Pro xl 05
Festive 04
Festive 06
Festive 03
Festive 02
Mother Nature 11
Mother Nature 10
Bridal 06
Bridal 04

And I'm waiting for
Fashionista 03
Tropical 03
Hipster 08 and
Explorer 27!

Love them! Next I want to get some more colours to stamp with!

Look what arrived this morning . . . :Love:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 230
How on earth do I make my picture nice and big like you guys do?

Dammit, I'm such a technophobe :irked:

Here a tropical one from MoYou.

I'm currently loving my new found thing of Mica Powders too, so trying to practice ombré looks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.1 KB · Views: 242
And a plainer colour ombré on mum, coz, you know - she's old :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 263
Hello my names Happy feet and I'm a stampoholic ;)

I've got 19 MoYou plates, a little later I'm hoping to stamp all designs on some white paper. Thought that I'd upload the outcome later. It may help some people decide on what plates they would like. X

I've got 19 MoYou plates, a little later I'm hoping to stamp all designs on some white paper. Thought that I'd upload the outcome later. It may help some people decide on what plates they would like. X

I want all of them ! Xx

:)Yep defo plate mad ere too! I ordered a few yest from Moyou and they arrived today, as did my new large rectangle stamper, so basically I just wanna say
'wooooooooo hooooooooo!'

Ah hum, sorry, I just had to get that out there :green:

PS also been moving furniture about allday to get the spare room turned into my little nail bar...soo excited now its all coming togev! YEY

I do this so clients can see what they look like, I use black Konad polish but get into such a mess - do you or is it just me lol. I've a ton of new BM ones and I can't face doing them because I'll be covered in it!

Karaxxx

Latest posts

Back