MoYou plates - selection

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do this so clients can see what they look like, I use black Konad polish but get into such a mess - do you or is it just me lol. I've a ton of new BM ones and I can't face doing them because I'll be covered in it!

Karaxxx

Well I started, then got disturbed by the phone, the dog and the baby :green:

God yes, black Konad I get in to a right old mess. I'm a ridiculously messy, stamper!

Ok I'm confused there are 2 moyou websites......can anyone explain which ones which??

MoYou London are the ones with the big plates that look like these :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408236941549.jpg
    1408236941549.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 286
I know what I'm going to be doing today! ☺️🙈🙊ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1408354285.113876.jpg

Can you stamp on top of shellac?

Sent from my SM-G900V using SalonGeek mobile app

Can you stamp on top of shellac?

Sent from my SM-G900V using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, yes you can. I complete the full shellac treatment, wipe off with IPA then stamp, then another top coat and cure for 2 mins 😄

Just ordered 7 plates!!

I already have 60 odd Pueen and bundle monster stamps. Oh the greed.

I'm going to have to start offering stamping for free so I get to use them all! Xx

Which one is this Winnie ? It's gorgeous xxx

It's the explorer plate 10, I love it, I've only just started stamping so took a few tries but I was determined! I love the explorer collection but I must not buy anymore this month! X

It's the explorer plate 10, I love it, I've only just started stamping so took a few tries but I was determined! I love the explorer collection but I must not buy anymore this month! X

I didn't get this one when I ordered. Oh poo. I'm so tempted.

NO NO NO!! Haha

I've gone a bit mad and carried away with my order. Can't wait to get back into it 😍
Vicki x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

I thought the fact that MoYou raised the amount you have to spend to get free p&p, would reduce my plate purchases. No such luck, I now just buy more.
Thanks to all of you who are also stamping addicts for making me feel feel less guilt at my own addiction.

Last edited:
Hi... Can I ask.. As someone who has never 'stamped'. Can I use any polish? I'm not using gel at the moment just old fashioned base, polish, top coat.

Stamping for dummies would be great ! Xx

Hi... Can I ask.. As someone who has never 'stamped'. Can I use any polish? I'm not using gel at the moment just old fashioned base, polish, top coat.

Stamping for dummies would be great ! Xx

I've never stamped on to anything but gel (the actual stamper polish is just like regular varnish in terms of you can wipe it off) if you stamp onto a regular manicure then if imagine you just need to be very confident that you'll get it right first time every time, because if it goes on wrong, wonky, patchy, bits missing etc then you have to remove it with acetone and do it again, and this would take off your colour if it wasn't a gel x

I've never stamped on to anything but gel (the actual stamper polish is just like regular varnish in terms of you can wipe it off) if you stamp onto a regular manicure then if imagine you just need to be very confident that you'll get it right first time every time, because if it goes on wrong, wonky, patchy, bits missing etc then you have to remove it with acetone and do it again, and this would take off your colour if it wasn't a gel x

Thank you xx

Latest posts

Back