MoYou polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nessa1980

Reaction score
Hi there, I have konad Polish white and black and the Barry M foil effects for my stamping.

I hear on here everyone is recommending the Mundo de unas but I don't really want to wait weeks for delivery so I was wondering is anyone ever tried the Moyou ones? Xx

Hiya, I'm not a fan of the Moyou polishes as I don't think they stamp well over dark colours.

If you have any normal polishes, have a go at stamping with them, the thicker the better.

Rainbow Connection UK do Mundo polishes but do sell out quickly.

Also recently posted by 'jeniwow' a site in the Netherlands called 'Hypnotic Polish' which I have ordered a second Mundo stash, and just received today (yay)! Really impressed with packaging, and delivery only took 3 working days, as I ordered 29/10 HTH x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    129.2 KB · Views: 162
I like how it stamps however it isn't ideal for stamping over dark colours.

Hiya, I'm not a fan of the Moyou polishes as I don't think they stamp well over dark colours.

If you have any normal polishes, have a go at stamping with them, the thicker the better.

Rainbow Connection UK do Mundo polishes but do sell out quickly.

Also recently posted by 'jeniwow' a site in the Netherlands called 'Hypnotic Polish' which I have ordered a second Mundo stash, and just received today (yay)! Really impressed with packaging, and delivery only took 3 working days, as I ordered 29/10 HTH x

Wow I'll have a look at this website and order some MUndo polishes rather than the moyou.

What colour polishes shall I order? I would like 4 colours

Xxx

Wow I'll have a look at this website and order some MUndo polishes rather than the moyou.

What colour polishes shall I order? I would like 4 colours

Xxx
My first order from Mexico was just the neon colours, but they came out so lovely, that I ordered more from Hypnotic Polishes. I went for colours that I did not have, Pale Blue, Light Pink, Aqua, Purple, Metallic Purple, navy Blue and Red. It's really hard to pick a few out of so many choices, but you can always go back for more! x

I'm also not a fan of moyou polish. Its too thin and watery x

Sent from my LG-D802 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there, I have konad Polish white and black and the Barry M foil effects for my stamping.

I hear on here everyone is recommending the Mundo de unas but I don't really want to wait weeks for delivery so I was wondering is anyone ever tried the Moyou ones? Xx

Could you post a pic if the Barry m bottle because when I go to get it I can't seem to get the foil one :/ where sis u get urs from?? :)

Could you post a pic if the Barry m bottle because when I go to get it I can't seem to get the foil one :/ where sis u get urs from?? :)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1415038701.734697.jpg

If your local store don't stick it you can order them online xx

I've just ordered the Barry M gold and silver from Amazon :) x

Is it better to use polish rather than shellac for stamping?

Im Fairly new to stamping so im sure someone more experienced will be along soon-you need a good thick polish for it and so shellac isnt ideal some vinylux colours might work......

You can't stamp with Shellac as it needs to be cured in a lamp before it goes hard.

You can however stamp with a lot of normal polishes and Acrylic polishes used for nail art.
The thicker the normal polish, the better it will stamp.

There is a thread on here called 'Konad all you need to know and your favourite pics' should give you all the info you need to start stamping. It's a long thread! HTH x

Thank you so much time to get nail polish shopping :) x

Latest posts

Back