Moyou stamp storage-mobile?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

37jelly

Reaction score
Hi all,

I already own various Cheeky and Bundle Monster circular stamping plates that i have stored in a BM folder for easy access. Following lots of Mrs Greys tutorials has made my addiction worse, so I recently bought 10 Moyou plates that have arrived and a beautiful, but too large to store in the folder.

I love the wallets they come in, but wondered how you all store these plates to show clients? Being mobile I need to make this as easy as possible, so wondered if anyone could suggest any alternatives?

Thanks x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi all,

I already own various Cheeky and Bundle Monster circular stamping plates that i have stored in a BM folder for easy access. Following lots of Mrs Greys tutorials has made my addiction worse, so I recently bought 10 Moyou plates that have arrived and a beautiful, but too large to store in the folder.

I love the wallets they come in, but wondered how you all store these plates to show clients? Being mobile I need to make this as easy as possible, so wondered if anyone could suggest any alternatives?

Thanks x

This is an idea I got from a fellow geek. I use a 4 ring binder and wallets used to hold coins. They are from WH smiths and have a ref CCR7.
The plates slide in perfectly and you can fit two plates in back to back. Tuck the cardboard wallet behind the plate.

I've just ordered some nail plate holders from eBay for around £2.50 and they hold 24 plates

I've just ordered some nail plate holders from eBay for around £2.50 and they hold 24 plates

For the rectangular Mo You ones? If so could you post a link please?

Thanks for your suggestions, anybody got any others?

The seller is called beauties_1salon

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1413746306.180244.jpg

Oh, sorry, i thought you meant for the MoYou plates

Hiya, I also have the small stamping plates in neat little cases, and now have the bigger moyou plates. I have been looking into getting something to store them in as I'm also mobile and need them to fit into my bag easily.
My best find has been these wallets from WHSmith, they are not individual but I thought I could fit a few plates into each wallet. I haven't bought them yet so I don't know how well they will fit, but they are on my list. HTH x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 239
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414065785.442190.jpg
I store mine in trading card wallets in a ring binder. The Moyou plates fit 3/4 of the way in each slot and you can overlap the bottom layer so fit 6 plates in each folder. x

I like the trading card idea so had a look at variations. Have just had a delivery of bank note display wallets that should hopefully fit the plates if the measurements are correct! Will take a picture when i get home tonight and let you all know how i get on. Thanks for the help!

I like the trading card idea so had a look at variations. Have just had a delivery of bank note display wallets that should hopefully fit the plates if the measurements are correct! Will take a picture when i get home tonight and let you all know how i get on. Thanks for the help!

Medal display pockets work perfect. I have my moyou in them. Plate in top pocket and cover underneath in the bottom pocket. Perfect for mobile
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1414067744.419901.jpg
Vicki x

Medal display pockets work perfect. I have my moyou in them. Plate in top pocket and cover underneath in the bottom pocket. Perfect for mobile
View attachment 77427
Vicki x

Ok so now I need to stop coming on here for the remainder of today as I've just ordered some of these now! After ordering 18 gel polishes this morning!! No more buying x

Eurgh sorry for the multiple posts, not sure what my phone is doing!

Here you all go!

Attachments

• 1414090607182.jpg
    1414090607182.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 158
Here you all go!

Could you post the link please x

Sent from my HTC One X using SalonGeek mobile app

Purchased from ebay, item number is 141203170533, unable to post link from my phone am afraid. £4.85 for 10, bargain!

Latest posts

Back