MP lobbies to ban MMA

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here here huni....we had to do this when my hubby applyed for licence for his tattoo studio....they came out said ...and i quote"this studio is cleaner than the other ones i have been in "....given the fact hubby done ours at the side of our house and she was talking about tattoo shops in high streets...how dirty are they then????????.how will this all effect home based nails???? you have to have a licecne for tatooing even at home so it should be same for home base nail bars....by the way i am home based nail bar....

Thats exactly what our Licencing inspector said to us at our Tattoo Studio .
He sees us every year and says the same thing . ''This is how a Tattoo Studio should be '' and he goes on about how our Tattoo studio is the cleanest in our area.
Well why are the dirty ones (and they are really dirty )allowed to stay in business.? This will be the same for the NSS the councills are really only interested in how much money they can get off us.

Ruby

I would sign a petition to ban MMA in a heart beat, but like many geeks have stated with all the concerns, this really has to be thought out a little more before any petition
is created. I would wait for the MODS input 1st.

Latest posts

Back