Mrs Geek

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
I would just like to say to dear Samantha and family that I am thinking about you and hope that things come good soon :hug::hug::hug:

I would like to second this and add that i am sure it will all be worked out for the better in the very near future, we all have faith in creative and hyperion :hug::hug:

yes sending you both big :hug:

Big Hugs to Mr and Mrs Sweet...and thier family

xx :hug: :hug: xx

have we heard something then...?

Wishing Them All The Best. :hug: :hug:

Yep me 2, must be a stressful time for you all! xxx

me 3:lol: really am rooting for them:hug::hug:

Best Wishes to the Sweet's &
ALL of the Nail Tech's & other folk affected by this nightmare situation.

Hope it all comes good soon. :hug:

wishing everyone at HQ best wishes and hoping that things get sorted quickly.:hug::hug:

:hug::hug::hug:

what a refreshing change to log on late and see something positive.
not that i dont understand that people are upset, frustrated etc, but the trouble is..
i have always seen the group of people that started off as designer nails and then become the hyperion group- as family.
i travel to the u.s sometimes for global conferences with CND and i always feel the same there.
jan arnold is the original matriach of the creative brand, and geeg took those riens and spread them through the uk.
i have been part of that ethos for nearly 20 yrs now.
samantha and samuel took those reins from geeg when she retired (retired, ha ha!)
im sure that if you have had the priviledge to b part of that family,in whatever small way, u will b feeling more for the bigger picture than the short term inconvenience that this current situation has caused a lot of us.

i hope this doesnt come across as condesending, as previous posts have been misread.
i havent posted untill now as i didnt have too much to say that hadnt been said already, but i just want to try to explain to those geeks that havent had the priviledge to be involved with this brand or company on a closer level, that this is to me, & people like me that my family is under attack.
i have re-read this, and it may sound wet or over the top, but it is genuinely how i feel.
i also understand that most people wont have been involved as closely as i have with the people involved, therefore, will not know where im coming from.
but, for those who know me, im not known for my gushing emotional ranting posts:eek:
essay length, yes!

this thread seemed the right time to voice my opinion.

as for "what to do", i havent survived 20 yrs of owning a salon to let a temporary delay in stock availability to get to me.
there have always been ways to get round things, and im sure if you do a fantastic job of your treatments, and have to make a few substitutions for a short while, u clients will only be worried if you are.
then, i have always been an optimist, i suppose not everybody is or can b.

lets keep up the positive vibe xxx

what a refreshing change to log on late and see something positive.
not that i dont understand that people are upset, frustrated etc, but the trouble is..
i have always seen the group of people that started off as designer nails and then become the hyperion group- as family.
i travel to the u.s sometimes for global conferences with CND and i always feel the same there.
jan arnold is the original matriach of the creative brand, and geeg took those riens and spread them through the uk.
i have been part of that ethos for nearly 20 yrs now.
samantha and samuel took those reins from geeg when she retired (retired, ha ha!)
im sure that if you have had the priviledge to b part of that family,in whatever small way, u will b feeling more for the bigger picture than the short term inconvenience that this current situation has caused a lot of us.

i hope this doesnt come across as condesending, as previous posts have been misread.
i havent posted untill now as i didnt have too much to say that hadnt been said already, but i just want to try to explain to those geeks that havent had the priviledge to be involved with this brand or company on a closer level, that this is to me, & people like me that my family is under attack.
i have re-read this, and it may sound wet or over the top, but it is genuinely how i feel.
i also understand that most people wont have been involved as closely as i have with the people involved, therefore, will not know where im coming from.
but, for those who know me, im not known for my gushing emotional ranting posts:eek:
essay length, yes!

this thread seemed the right time to voice my opinion.

as for "what to do", i havent survived 20 yrs of owning a salon to let a temporary delay in stock availability to get to me.
there have always been ways to get round things, and im sure if you do a fantastic job of your treatments, and have to make a few substitutions for a short while, u clients will only be worried if you are.
then, i have always been an optimist, i suppose not everybody is or can b.

lets keep up the positive vibe xxx

wow as we all know that life is mostly business and business is life and the two can get mixed up sometimes. There will always be hard and good times, and sometimes it is too hard to imagine, but Mrs geek to me this thread is a heart warming love that you may or not need at this time but at the end of the day

ALWAYS Look on the bright side of life

wow a very down thread imho

good luck with all you may do in the future

Hiya

I'm one of the biggest CND family geek fans out there
I wish you all the very best in what ever is going on.

Hey Sam and Samantha
The name say's it all.. SWEET..(thats what you are)

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Good Luck Guys

Jenx
Advanced Beauty Clinic - Warwickshire

I think Lisa summed it up for many of us there, I (and others) don't know the people involved as well as you Lisa, but since I've started my training with the guys at Leeds it does feel like a family in a funny techy way xx

just hoping that things are going ok and am very hopeful that we will all see a bigger, better Hyperion soon xx

Thank you everyone for your kind thoughts. Our thoughts go out to all those frustrated by this fiasco. Trust in the fact that all will be totally sorted soon. I'm off to bed, I desperately need some sleep :)

Night all.

Many of you who have met me or know me know that I can TALK - I mean seriously - you can't shut me up! :rolleyes:

It has been the hardest thing in my life to come on here day after day, to look at what our loyal CND buyers are going through and TO NOT BE ABLE TO SAY ANYTHING. I hate and am sickened by the fact.

But I know in my heart of hearts that by the beginning of next week - we will be able to SAY SOMETHING.

Thank you all for the lovely words (especially as I know many haven't met me and many reading this probably want to stab me with knives for the disruption:smack:).

I can only hope and pray and surround myself with as much positive energy as possible that we come through and out the otherside of this nightmare that has affected so many.

I humbly appreciate any 'kindnesses' right now - they couldn't come at a better time.

With Love and gratitude
Samantha :hug:

All the best! You have a strong support system here.. Im touched by everyones caring and understanding! You Go Geeks!:hug:

I haven't been on here for ages but thought i'd see if i could find out whats going on, I'm so so sorry Samantha for whatever's happening, it sounds like your going through hell, i hope everything gets sorted and not because of my own stock problems, but because you are a gr8 woman, gr8 for this industry and no one would want the kind of nightmares to deal with that it seems you are.
Everything crossed for you that it all soon becomes a distant nightmare

Latest posts

Back