MSDS library of hair products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abluka

Reaction score
Hi,
I need MSDS of Loreal and Kerestase all products and I have failed to get them through manfacturer, anyone could help me to find them.

Regards
Al

Have you searched online "Loreal MSDS". I can see some on there straight away. But without knowing which products you're looking into, I could be here all day copying links.

Same with Kerestase

Not sure on SDS, but I have the COSHH info here for L'Oréal Colour. You can view the products in the document ("LP_COSHH), and then use the section references to find the relevant safely info in the other file ("HairSalonBooklet). Link here

Hope that helps

Have you searched online "Loreal MSDS". I can see some on there straight away. But without knowing which products you're looking into, I could be here all day copying links.

Same with Kerestase
I found some ofthem from web but cannot find good source! could you give me source for kerestase, BTW on the internet many of them out of date not updated ones.

You will probably need to get them from your L'Oreal/Kerestase account manager, or call the technical advice line. Ensure that you contact the relevant person in Turkey as I believe Safety Data Sheets (SDS) are created in mind of local legislation, whereas an MSDS for the US for example might not be suitable.

Latest posts

Back