Msds (Material Safety Data Sheets)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jessica_x

Reaction score
Hi Geeeeks!!

Was just wondering I need to get the MSDs of all my products printed off...could any of you give me the site of where i can get them from please. The uk version.

Thanks

What products do you use hun?

You can get them off your supplier. I think i remember cnd had them on their website so maybe other brands do to.

hth
Michelle

Login - CND

I just read your profile & realised you are training with creative, oops!!

Try this link. You need to fill out a application to register with the cnd site, it should only take a few minutes & the msds sheets are on there.

Embarasing question. What is MSD. I know its going to be something so simple, but hey ho, if you dont ask u dont know

That's alright how else will you find out!...are you trained? Cos if you are im surprised your educator didn't tell you about these.

Basically an msds (Material Safety Data Sheet) is the health & safety sheets of your products you are using. Each product has its own sheet, it explains what chemicals are in the products, first aid measures, handling & storage procedures, how products should be disposed of, how product should be used (ie how to protect yourself against overexposure) and what to do incase of spills/fire etc.

If you are working in a salon your boss should have these, or if you are working for yourself you better get copys as you are required by law to have them. You should have a read through them and know about the products you are using. Have a look at the link above to get a better idea of what they are about.

hth
Michelle

Cheers Shelly, Yea Am Trained, Bt Was Trained By A Very Shoddy Outfit 10 Years Ago,but At The Time I Was Very Silly And Didnt Look Into The Training. All Is Fixed Now As I Recently Done A Conversion Course With Cnd Bt I Tend To Forget Things On The Way Sometimes

Latest posts

Back