MUA around Javea, Costa Blanca

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clare_11

Reaction score
Long shot but I guessed seen as there's plenty of nationalities on here I would take a stab. I'm getting married in Altea next year, staying in Javea and I am on the look out for a MUA in that area. Are there any on here or does anyone have one that they can recommend? Links to websites or facebook pages would be helpful because I would want to see pictures before arranging a trial, or PM me an email address.

Thanks a bunch! Xxx

I'd be more than happy for you to fly me over there with you! :)

Hi Claire, LOVE Javea have spent many a holiday there over the last 25 years!!
I would PM Geeg, aka Gigi Rouse, as she is based in Benissa which is just between Javea & Altea...Gigi is bound to know a very good MUA!
Hope that helps & have a super day!!
Fiona ;)

Hi Claire, I think that we spoke on another thread. I am in Moraira, if you want to come and have a free trial with me next time you are over it would be fab to see you.
Tinaxxxxx

Hi Claire, LOVE Javea have spent many a holiday there over the last 25 years!!
I would PM Geeg, aka Gigi Rouse, as she is based in Benissa which is just between Javea & Altea...Gigi is bound to know a very good MUA!
Hope that helps & have a super day!!
Fiona ;)

I have but she hasn't replied!

Hi Claire, I think that we spoke on another thread. I am in Moraira, if you want to come and have a free trial with me next time you are over it would be fab to see you.
Tinaxxxxx

Yeah I sent you a PM, did you get it? X

Ooh Tina, your in Moraira!! When I'm over next will book in a treatment too! Can leave hubby in a bar!! ;)

Who said I was joking?! :wink2:

Hope you get something sorted out, you're doing the right thing by looking into it well in advance. Hopefully Geeg can recommend someone for you. Maybe she could do your nails! x

Who said I was joking?! :wink2:

Hope you get something sorted out, you're doing the right thing by looking into it well in advance. Hopefully Geeg can recommend someone for you. Maybe she could do your nails! x

Thanks Andrea! Just sent her another message as I sent the last one from my iPhone and I'm not sure if it works, sent one from my laptop :) x

No...??????

I have sent you another PM, let me know if you got the correct one this time! Don't know what happened last time haha xxx

Latest posts

Back