MUA's!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs T

Reaction score
Hi lovelies!!
Am after MAC reflects pearl but cannae find it anywhere other than PRO stores (of which am not a member).
Can anyone help find me a reputable Seller quick!?
Xxxxx :Love::Kissing:

The Mac glitters are only available at pro stores. Give them a call if you can't get to one and you can place a phone order.

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Google Halocaustic, I can't remember the exact website name but her name is Sharon & she sells sample pots of most (some very rare) pigments & glitters 100% genuine. She's great

A word of advice... Always make sure that you are purchasing the genuine article direct from the nominated distributors for the product.

Google Halocaustic, I can't remember the exact website name but her name is Sharon & she sells sample pots of most (some very rare) pigments & glitters 100% genuine. She's great

I really don't think it's a good idea to buy make up from anywhere but an authorised distributor. You never know where it has come from or what exactly it is!

If you are buying MAC, go to MAC!

If you can't get to the pro store, place your order by phone. You can order pro products over the phone even without a card.

Latest posts

Back