Muggers, I could throttle them

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crystal colleen

Reaction score
My poor 15year old sister went shopping with her friends and one of the friends mothers to westfield shopping centre and my sister got mugged:sad:.

They took her new phone and all her money.My sister is the quietist,loveliest,sweetest girl in the world.So well behaved.

She's very shook up and really really upset.

I'm so angry I really am I could throttle the Lil scumbags how do they sleep at night knowing what they have done it sickens me it really does.x

Oh bless her heart! As long as she wasn't harmed but it'll make her nervous every time she goes out now. x

Oh the poor lovey. I hope she's alright.

The dirty scumbags!

Oh bless her heart! As long as she wasn't harmed but it'll make her nervous every time she goes out now. x

No physical harm came to her thank god.my sister is mortified bless her.

Honor (my sister) is not like me and my brother she's very posh lol and clever and very very innocent she did not stand a chance against them.I just feel so upset for her and gutted.x

She will defo be nervous now all the time.x

Oh the poor lovey. I hope she's alright.

The dirty scumbags!

She's just very shook up and upset.

I tell you if I could get my hands on them I couldn't tell you what I would do.It makes me feel so sick,the poor little dot.x

That's terrible I hope she is ok, they must of seen she was someone who would not fight back! Other words scum!
Poor girl xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Oh the poor angel :(
Yes I agree with Lila, they could obviously tell your sister was a quiet, gentle girl so probably thought it was easy pickings. Did CCTV catch it? Bet her friends mum feels terrible too.
Really hope she's ok x

oh no lovie, i hope she's ok,poor lamb must have been terrified. its disgusting, i would be exactly the same as you, i'd knock seven bells out of them. hugs and love for your little sis from here xxx

Big hugs to your sister and to you xxxx

The poor thing. Really glad she wasn't hurt.
I hope the police can help and there was CCTV footage of it.
Give her a big hug from me. Xoxo

Poor thing, I hope she is ok and recovers from the shock soon.

It's not nice. I had my purse snatched out my hand in Jamaica once and I ran after the #^#>€!! and caught him :). He pulled a knife out on me though :(. Hurricane came the next week and wiped half the island out.

Karma will pay back these horrid people don't worry :)

Hugs
Vicki x

Your poor sister! Might be worth sending her off to a short self defence course for women. It might help her feel a bit less scared

I hope your sister finds her feet again soon.

Vicki, you are hard core! :eek: Mind you, I think I would have done the same without thinking.

Thank you so much everyone.

I went to see her today and she ok.I'm going to be cheering her up tomorrow because I got an iPhone 5 upgrade yesterday and didn't tell her and I've unblocked it and what not because it was only for o2 and she's vodaphone so I got her a new chip with her number on it and I'm taking it over to her tomorrow:biggrin:.

I just feel so sorry for her so young and innocent.

Thank you for all your kind words xxxx

Thank you so much everyone.

I went to see her today and she ok.I'm going to be cheering her up tomorrow because I got an iPhone 5 upgrade yesterday and didn't tell her and I've unblocked it and what not because it was only for o2 and she's vodaphone so I got her a new chip with her number on it and I'm taking it over to her tomorrow:biggrin:.

I just feel so sorry for her so young and innocent.

Thank you for all your kind words xxxx

Awwww what a lovely big sis you are. Hope it cheers her up xx

Awwww what a lovely big sis you are. Hope it cheers her up xx

Thank you.I hope it cheers her up,I know it's not going to stop her thinking about what happened that will take time but if I can cheer her up a little with a new phone then it's worth it.xxx

Poor thing, how evil!!! I am sure she will be ok in time, shes lucky to have such a fab sister trying to cheer her up :) xx

your poor sis i hope she will be ok. are the police looking into it? i hope those scum are caught and given a good beating for their troubles

also before you give her the new phone add some apps that can track her phone and if it gets stolen you can link phones and text the thief they are being hunted and are ****wits and it can keep the gps on and stop the thief from switching the phone off and changing other settings like ring volume etc, i have it on my samsung.

Latest posts

Back