mui

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congradulations and best wishes!

Many Many Congratulations Mui - I have 2 boys and love them both dearly - I am sure you will have wonderful times with your 'little man' and that he gives you much love and pleasure!! I can't write in Thai like the talented Ruth but my love to you anyway!! ;)

Kop khun Ka

Samantha x

Hello from sunny England to you and your family...........
I must admit I cheated just a little when I posted your message in Thai.....
I used the PARSIT translator.........I thought it would be nice to send you a special message in your language............

So Samantha nothing clever jsut a bit of searching on the net..........here is the link for anyone interested:

http://www.links.nectec.or.th/services/parsit/index2.html

love Ruth xxxxxxx

Congratulations Mui! love your bubs nick name! I called my son "seet pea" till I named him proper. Hope you are both well!

Mandi

Congratulations Mui ! Aren't babies nails always so perfect ;)

congratulations well done how have you found time to have a baby as well you seem to work so very hard. i wish you all the luck in the world and also a little sleep my daughter is six now and i still look at her in amazement when she is asleep ans still. what a gift they are much love to you xxxxxx

Sawadee ka Glenda

I not work hard i like work enjoy today i think i not come shop like before i look take care son my brother come work shop next month number 7 airbrush with ya and mama sister come help look take care son with me and sisters help everything so have family and everything good for sure and papa son him love son too much and take care me and son good i very happy everything .

Kop khun ka mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back