Multi colour, colour change

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emzypops

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
So I have a client who regularly does her daughters hair. Multi colours of purple blue and pink, she lightenes it and then applies some sort of crazy colour.
She has messaged me wanting something similar to other picture so a brown with some red pieces (hopefully more natural) I'm over thinking this because of all the different colours I can't decide which colour to use and how to go about pre pigging, I would be tempted to use 6/3 wella semi but wondering if it would go green on the more blue bits. Please help!!!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    122.4 KB · Views: 11
You need to pull the direct dye out.

I've used majirel 10 and 30vol and it pretty much was how it was when we'd bleached it up. So by doing that you'll have something easier, and hopefully more even to work with

Thanks Grace is that loreal? And you just used 10 on its own? She's has a very light warm base so I'm not going to touch the roots would you just apply the rest in one go? Thanks again Emma

Yes. L'Oreal.
The ammonia in 10 (and a permanent clear) has the opposite charge to direct dyes. Pushing the colour out of the hair.

Have a search on here for direct dye removal. There's a lot of threads.

And yes. We applied as a usual application.

Also very light warm base isn't professional. You should be using numbers for depth.

Sorry. Base 8

Latest posts

Back