Multiple salon systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
Looking to be pointed in the right direction to some cost effective company's offering salon software that is suitable for 2 salons, the owner has recently took on another salon however we are only keeping our phone line in the original shop and want a system that will update in real time to book appointments in both shops. The reason we are only keeping one number is that the second shop is just across the road in the same area and don't want it to be confusing. Have done some searches but all very confusing! Thanks xx

Hi Melanie89,

You say book appointments in both shops, do you mean that you want to be able to access both diaries from either salon?

Thanks,

Stefan

Yes we need to be able to book appointments from both ends but also be able to book appointments in salon 1 for salon 2 as receptionist and phone line will be based in salon 1 only

What I offer would work in the 2 salons as separates but you would need to switch accounts in order to book in the other salon.

Someone else might have a better solution, but if anyone's interested in trying our system (free at the moment as I'm after feedback) just get in touch.

Thanks and sorry I couldn't have been more help.

you could use Salonn lite. its free. you'd have to have 2 different accounts but it wouldnt take a second to log out and sign into another.

x

Latest posts

Back