Multiplex - Just Wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveBeauty1

Reaction score
Does anyone know why all the Just wax suppliers have reduced the multiflex (stripless) wax by more than half price?
I was just about to order some but is this a sign not too?

Sorry should be *multiflex

No idea why it is reduced, but I recently bought some of this wax in an emergency when I ran out of my usual wax. Only the tea tree (white) wax is reduced, and not the pink version.

I have found it quite nice to use - very low slip point, good pliability, and goes on very thinly with good results. I do mostly male waxing and think I might change to multiflex permanently. Might order a few cases now while it is reduced!

J

Ooo that's good then, Thank you.
Would of been the first time a reduction might of put me off buying something lol

I know this is late, but i found the multiflex terrible, I'd have too heat it to such a high temperature to get it to a workable consistency (like golden syrup) it was too hot!

So in a nutshell it was always too thick to work with, you had to use it twice as much to get the hairs off so not much of a bargain!

I would never use this again.

Latest posts

Back