Quantcast

Mum and princess manicure offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

JoannaELH

Reaction score
I've been trying to think of something different to offer in my area, I have alot of competion!!! So I thought I'd do an offer where I'd give Ladies and there daughters (under 12) a mini manicure. What do you think? How would I go about promoting it and would "Mum and Princess Manicure Offer" as the title of treatment explain what it is?
Thanks in advance for any comments x

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
What bout a mother and daughter manicure you can advertise a girly treat for mums and daughters of any age but if the daughter is under 12 reduced rate or different offer etc.?

I think it's lovely! X

salpep

Reaction score
First I would just check your insurance covers you do under 12's!

Better safe than sorry x

souz

Reaction score
i would go for it hun, mums love to do mum and daughter things with their girls!!i started having my nails done with my mum when i was 13 having extensions done but would have loved to just get them painted when i was younger....i do young girls now, they love it and plus they are our future clients!!

JoannaELH

Reaction score
Thanks again ladies for your comments, think im going to run this offer through the school holidays, does £12-£14 sound ok for mum and daughter or too cheap?, I usually charge £10 for a basic mini mani, and £12 with French Polish

JoannaELH

Reaction score
Thanks again ladies for your comments, think im going to run this offer through the school holidays, does £12-£14 sound ok for mum and daughter or too cheap?, I usually charge £10 for a basic mini mani, and £12 with French Polish
Bearing in Mind its a secial offer x

PixieBeauty

Reaction score
I think it sounds good if you've worked out your cost per treatment etc, perhaps a higher cost if it's for two adults? Say £18 for two adults mother and daughter or 14 for the under 12 offer? I dunno just an idea. I think you can really market the 'girl time' appeal if you work on it xx

JoannaELH

Reaction score
Started carrying these out, and have been doing well, just went to put up a advert on buy sell page on Facebook and someones stole my idea, using the same name of treatment as me arrgh, I just wanted to do something different so frustrated!!!! x

gemmalou1981

Reaction score
I've been looking at doing this as i want something new that other salons near me aren't doing xxx

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

Latest posts