Mundo confusion!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frankie91

Reaction score
Hello

I already use the mundo power plus but i be after a spray form that i can use in my home treatment room, for my table but one i could also use on tools, files etc.

My question is can mundo hard surface spray be used on everything - table, tools, files, Pedi foot files etc?

Thank you

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Any one? Wanting to make my order on sweet squared asap

Any one? Wanting to make my order on sweet squared asap

there is a Mundo File and Abrasive Spray for files.
the Hard Surface Spray is for wiping down your desk, outer case of UV lamp, chairs etc.

i wipe my tools with a pad soaked in scrubfresh before putting them back in diluted Mundo Power Plus fluid.

hths

Mundo Hard Surface Spray is absolutely fine for your files too x

I was actually going to put a thread up to enquire about this.

As I'm about to order some bits from sS.

Never used mundo, so how does it work with files & tools?

My favourite is Mundo Rapid (although some prefer Mundo Power+) for my tools, then I use Mundo Hard Surface spray for files, surfaces, uv lamp, etc. GREAT products. :)

i use the hard spray for my table and files and tools between clients x

My favourite is Mundo Rapid (although some prefer Mundo Power+) for my tools, then I use Mundo Hard Surface spray for files, surfaces, uv lamp, etc. GREAT products. :)

Brilliant! That's the answer i wanted to hear as i have literally just placed my order with s2 for hard surface spray, sure i had read it could be used for files etc and you've just confirmed that, thank you!

Brilliant! That's the answer i wanted to hear as i have literally just placed my order with s2 for hard surface spray, sure i had read it could be used for files etc and you've just confirmed that, thank you!

You're very welcome. :hug:

Latest posts

Back