Mundo in Norway

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marketing-geek

Reaction score
A Norwegian distributor has been appointed for the Mundo infection control range.

Mica Cosmetics, based in Bergen, will distribute the range alongside their other nail and beauty products.

For more information, contact Rouse Marketing on 0113 258 5540, or Mica Cosmetics on +47 553 67280

Mundo will conqure (sp) the world soon !

Nice one Nigel !!! :wink2:

becki x said:
Mundo will conqure (sp) the world soon !

Nice one Nigel !!! :wink2:

Your vote of confidence is appreciated! The Norwegian's know a great product when they see one!

Brilliant Nigel, I'll be calling! :)

marketing-geek said:
Your vote of confidence is appreciated! The Norwegian's know a great product when they see one!
And so do the Danes.....go get`em:lol:

I am using some of the products, and I live them. The hand wash is excellent, hard surface spray smells lovely too. Prices competitive. Well Done....... I Reccommend Mundo :lol: to everyone..

And so do the Danes.....go get`em:lol:

OK, so the Norwegians, Danes, Greeks and British all know a great product when they see one! (and a few other countries are having a look too!!)

I will check it out. :)

Under Denmark it is the the Norwegians adresse and distributor, is this not a mistake ??

I would be great to buy these products here in Denmark, so please get a distributor here to :)

OK, so the Norwegians, Danes, Greeks and British all know a great product when they see one! (and a few other countries are having a look too!!)

Yes I am Nigel's outpost here in Greece. My clients love it and the product is just fab - "does what it says on the tin".

Eva

Under Denmark it is the the Norwegians adresse and distributor, is this not a mistake ??

I would be great to buy these products here in Denmark, so please get a distributor here to :)

It is not a mistake. The Norwegian distributor also covers Denmark.

A Norwegian distributor has been appointed for the Mundo infection control range.

Mica Cosmetics, based in Bergen, will distribute the range alongside their other nail and beauty products.

For more information, contact Rouse Marketing on 0113 258 5540, or Mica Cosmetics on +47 553 67280
When are you going to get to OZ!
xxx:green:

Latest posts

Back