Mundo nail plate cleanser

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllaX

Reaction score
Decided to have a look into the mundo product range.

I have used the hand gel and I think it smells lovely - plus the pocket size ones are just the right size to keep in my case (i have left big bottles at peoples houses before - so its nice to have a back up in my case)

Anyway rather then pay £5.95 for one item i thought i'd do a bit of a bigger shop! Has anyone used the mundo nail plate cleanser??
Also what other items from the mundo range are recommended must haves??

Thanks in advance! xx

I use the Nail Plate Cleanser with no problems at all.
I also use the Hard Surface Disinfectant Spray which is fantastic for using on your tools aswell as your table, the wipes to are great for a quick in between client wipe down.
I get everything in a larger bottle and decant into smaller ones its cheaper that way.

I would recommend any of Mundos products and Sarah and Nigel are great always dropping you a line to see if there is anything you need.

cheers girls and thanx for the links!! xxx

I too use the nail plate cleanser, hand gel, hard surface disinfectant and the wipes, I am happy with all of them. I buy my lint free pads from them too.

I use nail plate cleanser with no problems and as a mobile the hard surface wipes are a godsend for cleaning my tools.....

where are these products available?

Latest posts

Back