Music in the salon?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pure*

Reaction score
Hi guys, at the moment we have iPods and docks in the rooms and use the free music, the iPods are looking a little tired Now. was wondering what other ways we can play the music in the rooms and reception?! We have tried CD players in the past but cds just get really scratched and oily in the end. Many thanks x

I use this little portable speaker and link it to either my iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth. You can still use your iPods but keep them in a cupboard, so they’re not on display. When I bought it, it was on offer for £9. You power it via a usb lead but once charged, it lasts for several hours. I work from home and often take it outside in the garden to provide background music when we’re having a picnic or camp fire barbecue.

Attachments

• 2D75376F-254E-4153-8F65-D4FAB7C666BD.jpeg
    2D75376F-254E-4153-8F65-D4FAB7C666BD.jpeg
    168.3 KB · Views: 22
I use an iphone connected to my cd player speakers. this way I can adjust the volume easily and set up play lists that last for a few hours

I use this little portable speaker and link it to either my iPhone or iPad via Bluetooth. You can still use your iPods but keep them in a cupboard, so they’re not on display. When I bought it, it was on offer for £9. You power it via a usb lead but once charged, it lasts for several hours. I work from home and often take it outside in the garden to provide background music when we’re having a picnic or camp fire barbecue.
thats great, thankyou!
Will look into those as they look quite smart aswel.

Amazon Echo Dot's probably do the trick and are quite good or if you want to blow the budget, Sonos Speakers are amazing.

Amazon Echo Dot's probably do the trick and are quite good or if you want to blow the budget, Sonos Speakers are amazing.
We have Sonos speakers at home and they are really good but need 3 of them in the salon so think it would be abit to exspensive. Will look at the echo dot though. Thankyou

Latest posts

Back