Music system advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stace

Reaction score
Hi all,

I would like to get rid of CD players in rooms! Ideally would like one MP3 player system with blue tooth speakers for 3 rooms? (Don't really want to wire speakers in)

Any ideas/ recommendations? X

“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” Zig Ziglar

I looked into this and got some great info from a company on eBay. They gave me suggestions on the cheapest way to do it but it was way too expensive for me. We may do a wired version if we move to a new premises and have a cd player in reception with speakers in all the rooms with their own volume control. We can them hide wires as we go.

Vicki x

It's not cheap.... But Sonos is absolutely amazing! I have it through my house and you can link up the speakers to your phone/iPad and choose different music to play in different rooms, or all the same. You do need the Internet tho. Brilliant investment :)

It's not cheap.... But Sonos is absolutely amazing! I have it through my house and you can link up the speakers to your phone/iPad and choose different music to play in different rooms, or all the same. You do need the Internet tho. Brilliant investment :)

I agree with EmJ - I have a Sonos in my home salon and I love it. It's mounted high up on the wall so no messy wires, and depending on which client is coming I put the appropriate radio station on from my iPhone, mostly chill out stations.

Sonos Wireless HiFi Music Systems

Latest posts

Back