Must have INK London ilac colours please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please could I be added to this group please! Loving INK!! Just placed another order!
Ruth Porritt

Thank you!!

Can I also be added please?

I'd be greatfull to begin too please?! I'm using INK and plan on solely using them. Leanne hall [emoji4]

Be in not begin

Kathleen and Emily I've found you. I'm Dawn. I tend to friend people, add them to the group and then de friend so you don't get all my gubbins on my timeline. Hope that's okay x

Thanks Dawn! I've not had an invite to the group although we are fab friends [emoji12]

If it's possible, could you also add me?. I'm Daisy Angel on Facebook. xx

Could I be added please? Lisa Sheehan (profile pic is my two cheeky little boys)

Not sure what colours to order, any recommendations? Or even better photos? :) xx
Hiya Lisa32, do you want me to add you to the closed ink L group ? Have to add you to my fb first then feel free to delete me if you wish you can see all the colours on there x

Hiya Lisa32, do you want me to add you to the closed ink L group ? Have to add you to my fb first then feel free to delete me if you wish you can see all the colours on there x
I please be added?! X

Could you possibly add me, too?. I am Daisy Angel on Facebook. I met the ink London team on Sunday at the Scottish beauty show, so bought my first 12 to try out.

Thanks Ang X

Me too please? I'm Anne Bowden (profile photo is Paddington Bear!) TIA! Xx

Hi LeilaM,
Please could you add me too? Thank you so much xxx

Please can I ask anyone wanting to be added to this group, to contact LeilaM directly by way of Private Message. Thanks.

Hello lovelies could I please be added to the group too as I would like to order some but not sure which colours, there all so lovely [emoji85][emoji177][emoji140]

Just a heads up... on the INK fb group I think at the moment they've stopped accepting any new members for the time being whilst they whittle away any members who are inactive on the group. x

Hello lovelies could I please be added to the group too as I would like to order some but not sure which colours, there all so lovely [emoji85][emoji177][emoji140]
Hiya, as said above, admin are just clearing some inactive members. But can always add you but you'll just be waiting a while until you're approved etc x

That would be great please! Thank you lovelies! [emoji1][emoji177][emoji140] xxx

Any chance of being added Kelly lanni

Could someone please add me to the group please

Would someone mind adding me to the group please? Thanks X

Latest posts

Back