Must-Have Items!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xXxDaWn-JxXx

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just had a brain-wave (as you do!). I come across something called Airshild on the NSI website (which most of you probably know about) and it sounds like a great product.

I realised that if I wasn't being really nosy and delving deep into the website I wouldn't know about it. Which worries me that I may not know about a lot of products that you experienced dudes wouldn't be caught without! :eek:

So this got me thinking - is there any other products I (or we as a group!) should know about that I probably don't (being a 1 year old newbie!). I haven't done my training in extensions yet, but I am starting it in September so any help on products for anything nails would be good!

Thanks guys! :Love:

D* xXx

P.S. Sorry if there is already a thread about this! :green:

Doug Schoon's Nail structure and product chemistry (particularly in the early days) x

Can I just say that I didn't mean to put a 5-star rating on this thread! I was clicking around and it appeared! Doh! :rolleyes:

D* xXx

The book 'Nailclass by Gigi Rouse xx good luck in your future xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree with the first two - I wish I had Doug's book years ago and am waiting for my copy of Nailclass.

The one other thing I cannot live with out is my Out the Door Topcoat - dries in 45 seconds and gets them out of my chair!

45 seconds? Wow that's quick! Is that a CND product? Or another company?

D* xXx

45 seconds? Wow that's quick! Is that a CND product? Or another company?

D* xXx

It's an INM product and I sold it for years but I never claimed it dried in 45 seconds. Maybe on its own but over polish??? I question this.

Hey guys,

Just had a brain-wave (as you do!). I come across something called Airshild on the NSI website (which most of you probably know about) and it sounds like a great product.

I realised that if I wasn't being really nosy and delving deep into the website I wouldn't know about it. Which worries me that I may not know about a lot of products that you experienced dudes wouldn't be caught without! :eek:

So this got me thinking - is there any other products I (or we as a group!) should know about that I probably don't (being a 1 year old newbie!). I haven't done my training in extensions yet, but I am starting it in September so any help on products for anything nails would be good!

Thanks guys! :Love:

D* xXx

P.S. Sorry if there is already a thread about this! :green:
Good tools,a damn good cuticle pusher that is!:)

It's an INM product and I sold it for years but I never claimed it dried in 45 seconds. Maybe on its own but over polish??? I question this.

Too true Gigi - It dries in 45 seconds on its own - 2 minutes over 2 coats of polish. They state 90 seconds over 2 coats, but I always pad it because some polishes are thicker and take longer to dry.

I have had so many women come back to me and tell me they thought I was full of crap when I told them this - then they tried it and were shocked because it actually works!

I think I will have to try this miracle product for myself then guys!

Thank you for your replies - lovely bunch of dudes as always! :green:

D* xXx

Hi, I posted a thread similar to this a while ago - try the search button at the top and type favourite products - my thread is the 3rd one down ( I STILL have no idea how to upload links!) :lol:

A curette and solar oil
Posted via Mobile Device

Hi, I posted a thread similar to this a while ago - try the search button at the top and type favourite products - my thread is the 3rd one down ( I STILL have no idea how to upload links!) :lol:
Me neither,well posts that is:eek:

Thought of you,as it was such a memorable post,maybe someone can help:lol::hug:

If there was one other thing i could not live without,and there is alot:eek:,then it would be my nail enamel case,holds as many colours as JR holds as many shares in Ewing oil:eek::lol:

Latest posts

Back