must read

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Claire

Dont get upset with all this yes its hard and yes it hurts when someone is nasty to you. know the old saying sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never harm me (Pish Posh) they do dont they just try not to let it show.

This woman for want of a better word is not professional, and its better to have nothing to do with her or her salon.:irked:

But cover all your bases and keep her texts just in case this should excelate into something realy nast its easy to show the police if you have the evidence.

Chin up

Best wishes Catherine

Get all your mates to go in and have their nails done, then copmplain the work is in no way good enough and that the last girl was fantastic and walk out without paying.

Also next time she texts, tell her you have been on to ACAS and that all text messages are now being delt with by them. That will stop her in her tracks.

I hope that you have left and you are not beholdent to them in anyway.

Rise above this unprofessional behaviour, don't stoop to their level.

You said that they did this before about the other girl that left, well clients are not stupid, they will put 2 and 2 together and work it out for themselves, although their will be a small number that will.

You should have a feature on your phone that will bar her number.

Don't leave the industry, don't let them win. ~Take it as a challenge to better yourself and prove them wrong.

Sounds like she is intimidating you as she is worried that you may bad mouth her, so is getting in their first.

good luck claire with your interview tomorrow...fingers will be crossed !!!!xxx

Yep good luck Clare

Latest posts

Back